Daniel Jarque, Espanyol captain, found dead

joeyt

Rough translation:

Daniel Jarque, Espanyol player, died Saturday in the team's concentration in Coverziano (Italy). The player was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when for unknown reasons he suffered a heart attack and stopped talking. Corominas it and he told the officer, who rose to the footballer's room and found him unconscious. Despite moving to a nearby hospital could not revive him.

Jarque was 26 years and began with the first team Espanyol on October 20, 2002, from the lower grades. The player was with the team in Italy, where iban morning to face Bologna in Rimini.

on the day that barton was dropped.

you work it out.

Show some respect.

R.I.P.

yeah whenever anyone dies lets get all RIPish. it's a shame but today many thousands of people we'd never heard of died,quite possibly many more deserving of a thread. there is a cloying sentimentality around at the moment that doesn't ring true.

you work it out.

Show some respect.

R.I.P.

yeah whenever anyone dies lets get all RIPish. it's a shame but today many thousands of people we'd never heard of died,quite possibly many more deserving of a thread. there is a cloying sentimentality around at the moment that doesn't ring true.

Many thousands die each day, yes. It's different when it's someone you actually knew existed though, and even more different when it's someone you actually knew. It's different degrees of acknowledgment of peoples deaths, it's really all easily understandable and I fail to see why you do not understand it when pretty much everyone else does. Then again you're probably just on the wind-up as usual, albeit doing so in this thread is more bad taste than your usual groove.

R.I.P

you work it out.

Show some respect.

R.I.P.

Many thousands die each day, yes. It's different when it's someone you actually knew existed though, and even more different when it's someone you actually knew. It's different degrees of acknowledgment of peoples deaths, it's really all easily understandable and I fail to see why you do not understand it when pretty much everyone else does. Then again you're probably just on the wind-up as usual, albeit doing so in this thread is more bad taste than your usual groove.

R.I.P

how many RIPing actually knew he existed till this thread was created,still less how many personally knew him ? it's a shame for one to die young but for all qwe know he could have been a nasty twat.

i'm not on the wind up. in general chat i put in the what mood thread that i was confused about the over sentimentality towards Sir Bob with kids of 6 and 7 who didn't have a clue about him or what he done signiong his condolence book....this is a similar thing.

you work it out.

Show some respect.

R.I.P.

R.I.P

how many RIPing actually knew he existed till this thread was created,still less how many personally knew him ? it's a shame for one to die young but for all qwe know he could have been a nasty twat.

i'm not on the wind up. in general chat i put in the what mood thread that i was confused about the over sentimentality towards Sir Bob with kids of 6 and 7 who didn't have a clue about him or what he done signiong his condolence book....this is a similar thing.

I'm gathering they would have been told about the man that he was, anyway, if they're Newcastle supporters it would make sense to respect someone who played a big role at the club.

you work it out.

Show some respect.

R.I.P.

R.I.P

how many RIPing actually knew he existed till this thread was created,still less how many personally knew him ? it's a shame for one to die young but for all qwe know he could have been a nasty t***.

I'm gathering they would have been told about the man that he was, anyway, if they're Newcastle supporters it would make sense to respect someone who played a big role at the club.

my guess is most would see "died" then RIP it without question or maybe a quick wiki.