Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

:aww:

Sorted it, I've had my fun. Impressed at how quick you clocked it. :thup:

I actually agreed with all of the opinions, Barton was sub-standard again but still contributed massively in terms of the assist - good bit of anticipation to win the ball and a perfect lay-off for Lovenkrands.

There were a few worse than him today unfortunately. Dunno what's worse than "crap" like, should do a full 1-10 version.

Guest Heneage

That's direct and indirect set-pieces, I'm sick of just expecting them (particularly direct) to come to f*** all.

Dzsudzsák would be perfect.

Unfortunately by mentioning his name you've instantly enacted the jinx. We never sign players suggested on here.

He would be fantastic mind you, quick, direct, and a fantastic crosser.

And in a further boost, the Sunday Sun understands Joey Barton is ready to commit his future to Newcastle in the coming weeks.

The club have offered a three-year extension to his current deal and, despite a significant reduction in his weekly wage, the midfielder is desperate to remain at St James’ Park.

This means that while there will probably be some more back and forth between club and advisors, Barton is almost certain to be lining up in black-and-white again next year – a huge cause for cheer for the Toon Army.

Guest VegasToon

And in a further boost, the Sunday Sun understands Joey Barton is ready to commit his future to Newcastle in the coming weeks.

The club have offered a three-year extension to his current deal and, despite a significant reduction in his weekly wage, the midfielder is desperate to remain at St James’ Park.

This means that while there will probably be some more back and forth between club and advisors, Barton is almost certain to be lining up in black-and-white again next year – a huge cause for cheer for the Toon Army.

[/quote

I hope so.  It would be another positive step for the club.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Decent point.

I can only think of two agents who seemingly insist their names are used all the time when contract talks are around.