Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

How is this Barton's fault?

Barton's fault that we're selling our best players? Barton's fault that we're not showing any ambition in the transfer window? Barton's fault that he didn't get a decent contract offer?

Yes, he ran his mouth off but in the grand scheme of things he's done nowt. It's a sad state of affairs that things are this bad that he feels the need to do it in the first place.

Regardless of what he owes the club (and I think he owes us alot considering he was s*** before last season) and regardless of what this is doing to morale, he shouldn't have to put up with so much s*** from the club and the club morale is pretty much on the floor already by the sounds of it.

Do you think Joey is sitting at home gutted or sitting with a smile on his face?

Whilst the fans are up in arms at the state of the club he will be mulling over contract offers and choosing who he will play for next.

He does not give a flying f*** about this club or its fans.

I in no way support Ashley & his muppets BUT Joey knew what he was doing, he knew after what Jose did how the club would react, lets not paint him as an inoculates in this because he is FAR from that.

So he caused this trouble, posted all this stuff on Twitter and got placed on the transfer list so he could go? :lol: :lol:

Howay man, what a load of bollocks. If he wanted away so badly, he can go. They want rid of him ffs :lol:

It's amazing that we have so many money grabbing, greedy c***s that lie and bullshit, wanting to jump ship in such a short space of time :lol:

How come it is only our club to have the misfortune to suffer such footballers!!

Guest Mantis

We badly need someone who can play on the right now like.

Jonas or Marveaux?

Ready made, cheap solution, that fits into current strategy. No need for Graham Carr to head back to France.

I'm staggered that people are actually sticking up for the management.  From past experiences what have they ever done that would instill any trust in them?

Renaming the ground? 

Undermining Keegan? 

Attempting to mislead a tribunal? 

Sack a popular manager in Hughton?

Lie to it's players (Enrique, Nolan)?

Reinvesting every single penny of £35million into the training ground and agent fees?

I can't think of why anyone could defend them.

Absolutely this.

Guest Slarth

Has Sammy played on the right before?

At Chelski.

There's his replacement, younger, cheaper wages & we can sell him on for a profit at the end of the season

It's amazing that we have so many money grabbing, greedy c***s that lie and bullshit, wanting to jump ship in such a short space of time :lol:

Yeah, but we're getting rid of those bad eggs, the sort of players we're bringing in now aren't the sort to let their contracts run down, demand a transfer, or get into disputes with their club.

Oh...

Jonny, he's a professional. Any other emplyee in any other profession would be binned on the spot. I love the bloke but he's been a complete knacker of late.

What's that got to do with him deliberately causing trouble so he could leave?

They want rid of him man.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Mike, well done Derek. Also well done Pardew btw. If he really wanted have kept Carroll, if he really wanted to have kept Nolan and, if he really wants to keep Barton yet he's sold, he should probably resign.

I couldn't work with such bastards.

Cannot even begin to fathom the depth of the turd swamp we'd be sinking in if Pardew resigned at this point.  No one in the world would come in.

it's the beginning of the 2011/12 season, and nufc cant afford to lose Alan Pardew

Pardew won't resign man, he was brought in to put up with this exact scenario.

i know that

Has Sammy played on the right before?

At Chelski.

There's his replacement, younger, cheaper wages & we can sell him on for a profit at the end of the season

You don't sell an Ameobi.

Jonny, he's a professional. Any other emplyee in any other profession would be binned on the spot. I love the bloke but he's been a complete knacker of late.

This^

You think we should let Enrique go on a free then?

So Joey was in the "wrong" with his tweets, that is absolutely nothing on what Ashley and Llambais have just done. They fined Jose 2 weeks wages and banned him from Twitter, Barton never said anything as bad as Jose, they could have just had strong words with Barton, banned him from Twitter even, but to transfer list him, haahahahahah, man they really do know how to go one better don't they.