Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest cr4igora

Latest Twitter update:

Joey7Barton

"Made to train alone today, how predictable........."

Oh dear.

I think a lot worse has gone on than we know about or are going to find out about. None of the sources on either side can really be trusted to tell the truth when we do hear their point of view anyway, but the decision to treat a player like this isn't made because of a few minor misdemeanours.

I wish he'd shut up. Quoting Orwell. Christ....

Especially since he rabbles on about "the truth" all the time. All he does is giving small snippets that can be interpreted in many ways. If you're so fucking concerned about "the truth" Joey man, spill it. At least than you would have respect from most supporters.

Latest Twitter update:

Joey7Barton

Oh dear.

I think a lot worse has gone on than we know about or are going to find out about. None of the sources on either side can really be trusted to tell the truth when we do hear their point of view anyway, but the decision to treat a player like this isn't made because of a few minor misdemeanours.

I'm sorry, but that's absolutely pathetic.

Damaging for the morale of the entire team, watching their sometimes Captain made to train alone.

Disgusting.

Guest ovesbar

Latest Twitter update:

Joey7Barton

Oh dear.

Damaging for the morale of the entire team, watching their sometimes Captain made to train alone.

Disgusting.

Well, they clearly feel he is the one damaging the morale, how do you know that is not the case?

Latest Twitter update:

Joey7Barton

Oh dear.

Disgusting.

Don't think that will be the case anymore tbh

Guest cr4igora

What's pathetic?

Latest Twitter update:

Joey7Barton

Oh dear.

Disgusting.

do you believe barton is whiter than white in this?

Latest Twitter update:

Joey7Barton

Oh dear.

Disgusting.

No, I don't.

I'm not saying the club shouldn't fine Barton like they did Enrique, or that Barton is anywhere near as holy and white as he thinks he is.

However, what GOOD does making him train alone do?  It just sounds like that petulant sports coach from school. 

The regime have decided they want rid of Barton, and they're going to do everything they can to bully him out.  I think that's wrong and pathetic, personally.

Latest Twitter update:

Joey7Barton

Oh dear.

Disgusting.

Well considering a lot of the other twitter users in the team publicly backed him in this, suggests they don't find him the main antagonist

Guest cr4igora

I wouldn't want a loud mouth who now has nothing left to loose training with the full squad

Agreed. It's a pretty rubbish situation for everyone, but I think Joey training with everyone else, would make things much worse.

Guest Antec

Latest Twitter update:

Joey7Barton

Oh dear.

Disgusting.

No, I don't.

I'm not saying the club shouldn't fine Barton like they did Enrique, or that Barton is anywhere near as holy and white as he thinks he is.

However, what GOOD does making him train alone do?  It just sounds like that petulant sports coach from school. 

The regime have decided they want rid of Barton, and they're going to do everything they can to bully him out.  I think that's wrong and pathetic, personally.

Agree with all of that

I wouldn't want a loud mouth who now has nothing left to loose training with the full squad

Exactly.. he has brought this on himself and as he is still intent on using twitter to air his views it just shows how little care about the damage he does.

It would seem this has more to do with his attitude in the dressing room and him thinking he has the right to demand a say on team tactics and squad selection.  As was the way with Nolan under Hughton, big headed self important players, who in the end can not be good for the moral of the team.

Would Fergie allow that kind of player at Man U ? not a chance.

Jose was only fined as he spoke out on twitter, I think Joey was on hid way before he started his tweets on Sunday.

Guest bimpy474

Probably the best thing for him to train alone, i dont agree with it but i think its clear that he is going to cause all kinds of trouble now, the dog is off it leash and growling, i'd much rather he did his growling alone than stirring.

A little bit of calm is definitely need right now and that wont happen with Joey and his mouth running a plenty among the team.

Why the fuck are they still lettign him near the training ground?

Tell the little prick to stay at home.

keep him fit in order to ship him?

keep him in eye sight to show its what happens when you act the way he has?

Exactly.. he has brought this on himself and as he is still intent on using twitter to air his views it just shows how little care about the damage he does.

It would seem this has more to do with his attitude in the dressing room and him thinking he has the right to demand a say on team tactics and squad selection.  As was the way with Nolan under Hughton, big headed self important players, who in the end can not be good for the moral of the team.

Jose was only fined as he spoke out on twitter, I think Joey was on hid way before he started his tweets on Sunday.

Roy Keane, the guy who publicly demanded that the club apologise for what they said to the fans about his renewed contract.  Ferguson didn't force him out when Keane attacked the fans at Old Trafford... oh and not forgetting always, always slagging off his team mates when the team went through a loss of form! 

Latest Twitter update:

Joey7Barton

Oh dear.

Disgusting.

No, I don't.

However, what GOOD does making him train alone do?  It just sounds like that petulant sports coach from school.  

The regime have decided they want rid of Barton, and they're going to do everything they can to bully him out.  I think that's wrong and pathetic, personally.

He's definitely white.  Probably as white as he thinks he is.

Top post Heza. :icon_salut:

Cheers.

:thup:

it's a good post, its been blindingly obvious for years and was absolutely rubber stamped when hughton was fucked off and pardew brought in. the only way to affect things is to stop as much revenue as possible and hope he cuts his losses, but the risks are many.

horrible, horrible situation. made all the worse by supporters of nufc still trying to tell us all that he's not taking the piss and not only in it for the eventual profit and advertising space.

It would seem this has more to do with his attitude in the dressing room and him thinking he has the right to demand a say on team tactics and squad selection.  As was the way with Nolan under Hughton, big headed self important players, who in the end can not be good for the moral of the team.

Roy Keane, the guy who publicly demanded that the club apologise for what they said to the fans about his renewed contract.  Ferguson didn't force him out when Keane attacked the fans at Old Trafford... oh and not forgetting always, always slagging off his team mates when the team went through a loss of form! 

Yup but Keane was 10x the player Joey is but I bet he never screamed like a cunt at Fergie in the dressing room infront of the squad. Fergie still got shot of him.

Agreed. It's a pretty rubbish situation for everyone, but I think Joey training with everyone else, would make things much worse.

When he clearly has a good deal of sympathy in the squad from the people who have spoken out?  Routledge?  (I know he's off too)  Enrique?

Do we just sell everyone who doesn't like the management?  Replace them with keen new people for 18 months until they fall out with the management too?

The management are at fault here.

Latest Twitter update:

Joey7Barton

Oh dear.

Disgusting.

I might be even more damaging to let him train with them TBH. I don't know either way, but it's certainly possible.