Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest bimpy474

Barton was told at Leeds that he wasn't to take any of the set pieces - corners/free kicks. The order apparently came from above Pardews head.

Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread but if that is true then Pardew should have resigned.

If that's true.............bloody hell.

Its true in that Mckay said it.

Guest mimifrench

Dallas is nothing compared to NUFC stories lol

Has José Enrique been punished when he criticized deliberately your club policy in the newspaper ?

Willie McKay's as big a cunt as Ashley. Don't believe or trust the pair of them.

Wonder if he's protecting his client's interests by attempting to justify his Twitter shit last night? Maybe he's not in quite as much demand as they first thought? :dontknow:

Guest Slarth

Dallas is nothing compared to NUFC stories lol

Has José Enrique been punished when he criticized deliberately your club policy in the newspaper ?

Got fined 2 weeks wages I believe

Just think how different it might have been has Chris Mort remained as Chairman, I think a lot of this has to do with what Lambias has to say on club dealings.

How I wish we had a Chairman like maybe David Dein

Just think how different it might have been has Chris Mort remained as Chairman, I think a lot of this has to do with what Lambias has to say on club dealings.

:lol:

Definitely come full circle now. Pining for Chris Mort.

Sad aint it..

:D

Dein would be a great appointment but is a proper football man.

Wouldn't work for Ashley as he has a modicum of self-respect.

Just tried to get up to speed on all of this having not seen any news/read any internets all day. Jesus wept. Again.

This. been on holiday and just got back to reading this message board and can't believe this at all. Incredible.

Orders from above Pardew's head? I never had Ashley down as the type of owner to dictate set-piece takers. :lol:

If he did he's freakin' brilliant!

Cabaye's set pieces were class.

Whipped in with glorious precision and not that floaty light stuff Barton was peddling.

Orders from above Pardew's head? I never had Ashley down as the type of owner to dictate set-piece takers. :lol:

Whipped in with glorious precision and not that floaty light stuff Barton was peddling.

You're a parody, right?

Sad aint it..

:D

:snod:

Guest bimpy474

Think this is just bollocks surely ;), it would appear that Cabaye is far better at set-pieces, makes perfect sense for him to take them if so, Joey's tantrum if true just about sums up what wrong with him, immature.

You're a parody, right?

:smug:

Barton was told at Leeds that he wasn't to take any of the set pieces - corners/free kicks. The order apparently came from above Pardews head.

Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread but if that is true then Pardew should have resigned.

If that's true.............bloody hell.

Its true in that Mckay said it.

Reckon he's talking a load of bollocks there.

Were you at the game or did you pay £11 to see it? Just out of interest.