Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest WashyGeordie

Would of been even funnier if they went down. Although he probably would of closed his twitter account again...

Fuck sake, man, he's genuinely become a parody of himself.

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Today, I will mostly be spending time with friends or listening to The Smiths... #goodday

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Could JoeyB get a penalty for bringing the game to dishonor or similar for his twitter bullshit?

Well I'm failing to understand how not at thing's been said by any authority, be it the FA or QPR. Considering the apparant crackdown on players' Twitter use. This must surely be classed as bringing the game into disrepute considering the admission of a pre-meditated attack on Aguero, no remorse about the whole situation, and then attacking and threatening former players to the point of near-libel.

While the many faces and meltdowns of Joey Barton can be humourous, this I think is the point where I'm going to quit keeping up, as it's just irritating me now. He just can't stop. When he starts threatening Gary fucking Lineker on his personal life just for pointing out what a douche he was yesterday then it's lost all humour, and it's just desperate.

You like The Smiths, Joey, we get it.

His advisers tell him to like them. It helps his 'image'.

Not sure Morrissey would have been too pleased at Joey's antics yesterday...

If I were qpr I'd also keep letting him tweet, hopefully it gets worse, on the cusp of liable and threatening to blackmail GL for having an opinion. Makes it so much easier for him to be sacked.

Got to say the incident yesterday was pathetic, hardly worthwhile but the twitter response after is just fuking awful and far worse than his fanny voilent actions on the pitch.

I've had harder shits than Joey Barton, even after 20 cans and a vindaloo.

Guest johnson293

Could JoeyB get a penalty for bringing the game to dishonor or similar for his twitter bullshit?

Well I'm failing to understand how not at thing's been said by any authority, be it the FA or QPR. Considering the apparant crackdown on players' Twitter use. This must surely be classed as bringing the game into disrepute considering the admission of a pre-meditated attack on Aguero, no remorse about the whole situation, and then attacking and threatening former players to the point of near-libel.

In fairness its still less than 24 hours since this meltdown started, so maybe they still drawing up the charge sheet.

However, I remember him tweeting last season of receiving letters from the FA about his comments on Twitter, and then Tweeting along the lines of "They'll probably send me another now for this". So he doesn't seem to care what the FA or club say to him anyway.

You would think though that this time it can only head one way.

While the many faces and meltdowns of Joey Barton can be humourous, this I think is the point where I'm going to quit keeping up, as it's just irritating me now. He just can't stop. When he starts threatening Gary fucking Lineker on his personal life just for pointing out what a douche he was yesterday then it's lost all humour, and it's just desperate.

I personally think it just gets funnier and funnier tbh :lol:

Now he's saying sorry and telling everyone to move on, minutes after saying he was going to make libelous claims about Gary Linker

As a sidenote, it's amazing how an opinion can change on a player when they're not one of yours. I've never been his biggest fan but I thought he was OK when he played for us and didn't mind him, now I think he's a complete div and am irritated by pretty much everything he says.

As a sidenote, it's amazing how an opinion can change on a player when they're not one of yours. I've never been his biggest fan but I thought he was OK when he played for us and didn't mind him, now I think he's a complete div and am irritated by pretty much everything he says.

Tbh I liked him when he was here and when he left, it was clear he was a bit of an opinionated nutcase and his whole Twitter account and image was PR driven, but I felt for him as everything he did would be scritinised to a ridiculous degree, it was always a bit lose-lose for him.

He seems to have decended even more at QPR though (since his latter season at Newcastle anyway), and it probably would have went the same way here this season, he clearly feels like he's been backed more and more into a wall and for some daft reason he keeps trying to take everyone on, when all he needed to do was just delete twitter and lay low, instead he keeps thrusting himself back into the limelight and looking a tit.

Yesterday was the final straw though.