Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just appeared on my Twitter timeline as 2/1.

f***. He'll do well there, hope he goes.

Wow what a ridiculous rumour.

Kinda hoping it's true, then hopefully see him get into the England team ahead of Fat Frank.

Guest icemanblue

Fuck. He'll do well there, hope he goes.

if you think he'll do well why would you want him to go?

:mystery:

It's Colocho. The guy who posts twenty four hours a day, but never has time to read the forum.

Because there's no way he's going to stay here. Would rather he join a club like Arsenal, than someone like Everton.

Guest Roger Kint

f***. He'll do well there, hope he goes.

He revels in any chance to whinge tbh

It's Colocho. The guy who posts twenty four hours a day, but never has time to read the forum.

Twenty four hours a day?  :lol:

Pathetic. Even for you.

Guest Stephen927

Would link up well with Chamakh I'd imagine, similar to what he did with Carroll here.

Don't think he's clever enough or got that extra something to his control to be an Arsenal player. He wouldn't fit into the tough tackling central midfielder with presence that they've been crying out for either. Bit of a daft rumour.

Would link up well with Chamakh I'd imagine, similar to what he did with Carroll here.

Don't think he's clever enough or got that extra something to his control to be an Arsenal player. He wouldn't fit into the tough tackling central midfielder with presence that they've been crying out for either. Bit of a daft rumour.

Would be a good supplier for Van Persie as well. Could see him fitting into their side well on the right of midfield.

Because there's no way he's going to stay here. Would rather he join a club like Arsenal, than someone like Everton.

Aye because that would make Ashley and co look like daft cunts wouldn't it? Hate to burst the bubble but I think you'll find he'll do well to get a move to Everton.

Don't see where he'd fit in that set up whatsoever. Gervinho, Walcott, Arshavin, Diaby, Nasri, Song, Wilshere....naaaah.

Depends who they get rid of this summer - there's been talk of Arshavin going, Fabregas to Barca/Real? Nasri's contract expires next summer, Diaby admitting to wearing a Spurs shirt at home (as well as having a woeful injury record).

Could employ a new system next season.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I love it to happen just to see the all the Arsenal fans U-Turn. What a sight that would be!

Guest sicko2ndbest

It will be villa

Can pay decent wages, a number of English players, money from young? Downing? sales

It will be villa

Can pay decent wages, a number of English players, money from young? Downing? sales

Villa would be a decent shout especially with MCleish as the manager. Joey can talk about CL clubs but all that shows is how deluded he is.