Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

it's funny that these things are happening now, when the season ticket deadline has passed.... Coincidence? I think not!

How is this nonsense gaining speed?

Because it's true? Has it been the club's intent to get rid of the likes of Barton and Nolan all along?

Guest Geordiesned

Some people on here would have us sell every player who doesn't score in every fucking game and replace them with world class superstars. Fucking imbeciles.

EDIT: not specifically related to this thread as some mongs want us to sell every fucker.

Some people on here would have us sell every player who doesn't score in every fucking game and replace them with world class superstars. Fucking imbeciles.

I'd be perfectly happy with that as long as we were replacing them with world class superstars like. :razz:

Outspoken players + Twitter =

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/322562662.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1308173158&Signature=BYrdkBJRjZCQQV4Z7yIYUZEWgSM%3D

Got to make a judgement call.

If we think he's going to split the dressing room by turning on the 'replacements' he has to be barred from NUFC and sold to the highest bidder, or if necessary stick him on gardening leave for the season.

If we think he'll get his head down, keep his mouth shut, work well with the new players and for the good of the team, stick with him.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He needs to keep his mouth shut

Saying Jose and jonas are going whilst possible/probable is designed purely to undermine the management, pardew included

When he leaves he can say what he likes but speculative tweets like that just show him up to be a petulant baby who hates it when he dosnt get his own way

I see no future for him

Can't disagree with anything Barton says.

That's not the point. He shouldn't be putting stuff like that out in the public domain.

Guess that depends on your perspective.

I can understand the argument, but if our players are being fucked about my the management I have no problem with Barton putting that in the press and being honest.  I doubt he's sowing sedition where none should exist.

I hate the way our club is run, and if one of the players stands up and says there's good reason for that, then respect to him.