Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

He's punched someone in the stomach man ffs.  I'm not arsed about the force of it, some of you are loons.  He'll get a ban and not because the FA will think "it's Joey Barton".  He's a tit who gets wound up too easily.

For the record, Barton's partly won me round this season due to being actually being fit and putting in good performances for the first time since he's been with us.  He's just a fucking divvy though.

Must say, I'm slightly with Kaizero on this one.

Although he shouldn't have done it, Pedersen's overreaction was alot worse than the 'punch' actually dealt. Don't think he'll get banned, reckon it's paranoia on most people's minds.

(And this is from someone who doesn't even rate him.)

He's punched someone in the stomach man ffs.  I'm not arsed about the force of it, some of you are loons.  He'll get a ban and not because the FA will think "it's Joey Barton".  He's a tit who gets wound up too easily.

For the record, Barton's partly won me round this season due to being actually being fit and putting in good performances for the first time since he's been with us.  He's just a f***ing divvy though.

Exactly. Can't believe some of the responses on here ffs, talk about persecution complex :lol:

Also, this is clearly not his "fist" as the news outlets are making it out to be.

http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/142/142453/14245394/jpg/active/978x.jpg

You're right. It's clearly a crab's claw.

Barton is a sociopath, a bully and a coward. I mean, he's also occasionally quite an accomplished midfielder, but right now I couldn't give a fuck. What he did was reckless, and jeopardises his place in the team (at the hands of the FA who've never been known to give into media pressure, have they?!?!). Also, you notice he picked on soft-lad Pedersen and not Samba - that's what makes him such a fucking coward.

Barton is a sociopath, a bully and a coward. I mean, he's also occasionally quite an accomplished midfielder, but right now I couldn't give a fuck. What he did was reckless, and jeopardises his place in the team (at the hands of the FA who've never been known to give into media pressure, have they?!?!). Also, you notice he picked on soft-lad Pedersen and not Samba - that's what makes him such a fucking coward.

Which of the two would you punch? :lol:

Barton is a sociopath, a bully and a coward. I mean, he's also occasionally quite an accomplished midfielder, but right now I couldn't give a f***. What he did was reckless, and jeopardises his place in the team (at the hands of the FA who've never been known to give into media pressure, have they?!?!). Also, you notice he picked on soft-lad Pedersen and not Samba - that's what makes him such a f***ing coward.

I imagine Pedersen is alot more annoying than Samba to be fair. He's a diving little worky ticket.