Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Barton is a sociopath, a bully and a coward. I mean, he's also occasionally quite an accomplished midfielder, but right now I couldn't give a fuck. What he did was reckless, and jeopardises his place in the team (at the hands of the FA who've never been known to give into media pressure, have they?!?!). Also, you notice he picked on soft-lad Pedersen and not Samba - that's what makes him such a fucking coward.

Which of the two would you punch? :lol:

I'd happily head-butt Barton.

I'd use your head though.

Barton is a sociopath, a bully and a coward. I mean, he's also occasionally quite an accomplished midfielder, but right now I couldn't give a fuck. What he did was reckless, and jeopardises his place in the team (at the hands of the FA who've never been known to give into media pressure, have they?!?!). Also, you notice he picked on soft-lad Pedersen and not Samba - that's what makes him such a fucking coward.

Which of the two would you punch? :lol:

I'd happily head-butt Barton.

I'd use your head though.

Coward. :thup:

:p

Clenched fist punch to me, & just as we thought he was turning a corner!  :facepalm:

He has man. It used to be peoples faces and cigars. Now its just a clenched fist and a chest.

Haha, too true man! Small mercies&all that!

Next thing AC9 will be throwing shot glasses instead of pints!

The moral laxity being shown on here towards the behaviour of that violent little thug is revolting.

Calm down and eat some haggis man, 'moral laxity', f***ing hell. It's not like he's gone kicking orphans.

if he did many on here wouldn't care if he played OK.

Stupid thing to do, but I can forgive him for it. He's improved loads in terms of his anger and mentality, not gonna crucify him for one slip-up, especially considering his performances this season.

How many slip ups do we allow? There's a point where a 'slip up' now and then becomes too regular a thing. Everytime he seems on the right track, he goes and fucks himself, as well as the team, over.

I was a big advocate in 'I'll judge when I see it', thinking a full on punch seemed a bit of an ott reaciton. Needless to say, it was an absolutely stupid thing to do, and it appears he's always going to have that volatile streak in him.

We applauded him for ignoring Henry, but maybe a player's found the right buttons to push, and it's a downhill slope from here? All I know is this incident is going to keep me constantly worrying about whether Barton will ever truly stay away from trouble.

The moral laxity being shown on here towards the behaviour of that violent little thug is revolting.

Calm down and eat some haggis man, 'moral laxity', fucking hell. It's not like he's gone kicking orphans.

:lol: "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

Barton is a sociopath, a bully and a coward. I mean, he's also occasionally quite an accomplished midfielder, but right now I couldn't give a f***. What he did was reckless, and jeopardises his place in the team (at the hands of the FA who've never been known to give into media pressure, have they?!?!). Also, you notice he picked on soft-lad Pedersen and not Samba - that's what makes him such a f***ing coward.

erm, samba didnt shoulder barge him for no reason. not defending barton, it was a silly reaction and deserving of a ban, i'm not going to go overboard with the 'joey antichrist barton' shite like.

Calm down and eat some haggis man, 'moral laxity', f***ing hell. It's not like he's gone kicking orphans.

if he did many on here wouldn't care if he played OK.

I would imagine the percentage would be quite low tbh  :lol: