Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

If they wanted to appeal and go through all that I'm sure they could, and I'm sure he'd be fine... maybe... but I guess it's just not worth it. It's not like we're playing anyone of any quality, it'll be more of a match-fitness tour where we change up the starting XI a load imo. He'll be back for the BIG games in England.

You don't need a visa for a holiday though do you? There's that visa waiver programme for UK citizens. I guess to go and play football you need to be able to 'work' in the country.

Dunno like.

Thats it, basically.

No- you do need one. Going on holiday there in sept and a friend with a record had to go to embassy in london for interview. Was granted one though

Are you a UK citizen? I went to New York last summer and didn't need a visa.

Yes you do. It is called a Visa Waiver.

You apply online for an ESTA which used to be free but now costs $14. You used to fill a green form in on the plane but now do it electronically in advance.

If you have been convicted of certain crimes or served a prison sentence then you have to apply to embassy for  "proper" visa and aren't elegible for the 3 month validity visa waiver/ESTA.

You don't need a visa for a holiday though do you? There's that visa waiver programme for UK citizens. I guess to go and play football you need to be able to 'work' in the country.

Dunno like.

Thats it, basically.

No- you do need one. Going on holiday there in sept and a friend with a record had to go to embassy in london for interview. Was granted one though

You apply online for an ESTA which used to be free but now costs $14. You used to fill a green form in on the plane but now do it electronically in advance.

If you have been convicted of certain crimes or served a prison sentence then you have to apply to embassy for  "proper" visa and aren't elegible for the 3 month validity visa waiver/ESTA.

You still have to fill in the green form on the plane, despite the fact it asks the exact same fucking questions as the ESTA. C'est ridicule

Fenham Mag:

That article will be gone in the morning :lol:

Aye :lol:

Well I was wrong.

But having looked into this whole visa issue, apparently the ESTA lasts for two years? If that's so, shouldn't be a problem with Barton getting a visa - business/pleasure reasons.

(I could be talking a load of bollocks though, was looking through the regulations at 3am this morning).

Dunno like.

Thats it, basically.

You still have to fill in the green form on the plane, despite the fact it asks the exact same fucking questions as the ESTA. C'est ridicule

Depends on the airline and port of entry. Some are geared up for Electronic only and some aren't quite there yet.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dunno like.

Thats it, basically.

Yeah, I didn't understand that, I thought it was just Delta covering their own backs 'we offered to everyone!'.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Think its Me, Nile, Perchy, Xisco, Wayne Rout and Willo............#allthebighittershaha #infactdontgostayathomehaha

Barton saying that lot are going with the ressies to Holland instead of the first team.