Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

The more he posts in this 'I don't give a shit' way, the more he pisses me off.

Don't think it's great at all. Quite embarassing actually.

And if it was a PL footballer at another club, he'd definitely be getting a load of stick and abuse from people on here, which is what is funny about the whole thing :lol:

Just wish he'd leave his talking to on the pitch.

Guest Haris Vuckic
Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Right people am definitely off now, I've played with u all for far too long tonight. Am gonna watch Kes on DVD and think of Alan Smith haha

;D ;D ;D

Guest icemanblue

[/tinhaton] btw.

Fully expecting a load of shit for that post.

You're a proper sad sack, like. Fucking lighten up, you dullard. You don't have to be offended by everything, you know?

Guest Haris Vuckic

[/tinhaton] btw.

Fully expecting a load of s*** for that post.

Just an opinion tbh, the same thing your lambasting him for having, what kind of hypocrites would we be?

The more he posts in this 'I don't give a s***' way, the more he pisses me off.

And if it was a PL footballer at another club, he'd definitely be getting a load of stick and abuse from people on here, which is what is funny about the whole thing :lol:

I agree when he's talking about Mike Ashely and that like, not when he's taking the piss out of the Aprentice and womens football though man :lol:

You cannot knock him for that.

The more he posts in this 'I don't give a shit' way, the more he pisses me off.

He's being himself, why should he change?

Give me someone like Barton who says what he thinks and doesn't care over some boring cunt like Owen who's afraid to offend anyone and loves being the darling of the media anyday.

And FWIW, Balotelli is a similar sort of personality playing for another club and everyone on here loves him, so you're definitely wrong about him getting abuse if he wasn't NUFC.

Guest icemanblue

[/tinhaton] btw.

Fully expecting a load of shit for that post.

You're a proper sad sack, like. Fucking lighten up, you dullard. You don't have to be offended by everything, you know?

[/tinhaton] btw.

You're a proper sad sack, like. f***ing lighten up, you dullard. You don't have to be offended by everything, you know?

:lol:

And there is, almost like clockwork. Nice use of exaggeration too :laugh:

And yeah, Zlatan and Balotelli are similar and I love both of them too.

Zlatan justifies it with what he has achieved, Balotelli justifies it with what he has the potential to achieve...i like them both but Zlatan is God tbh

when asked about comparisons between himself and Van Basten, Zlatan commented;

"its impossible to compare 2 legends from different eras"

god.

Guest icemanblue

[/tinhaton] btw.

You're a proper sad sack, like. f***ing lighten up, you dullard. You don't have to be offended by everything, you know?

I say what I see. You'll complain at anything you perceive will give you an intellectual advantage over others. However, it just makes you come across as dull.

[/tinhaton] btw.

I say what I see. You'll complain at anything you perceive will give you an intellectual advantage over others. However, it just makes you come across as dull.

Care to expand on that? I couldn't see this intellectual advantage complaining on Friday night after the pitch invasion ??? (which would have been a perfect opportunity to be 'dull' and complain surely?)

I made the comment because I don't like Joey Barton as a person. Nowt to do with getting one over on others, so just stop with the s***.