Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

How is this Barton's fault?

Barton's fault that we're selling our best players? Barton's fault that we're not showing any ambition in the transfer window? Barton's fault that he didn't get a decent contract offer?

Yes, he ran his mouth off but in the grand scheme of things he's done nowt. It's a sad state of affairs that things are this bad that he feels the need to do it in the first place.

Regardless of what he owes the club (and I think he owes us alot considering he was s*** before last season) and regardless of what this is doing to morale, he shouldn't have to put up with so much s*** from the club and the club morale is pretty much on the floor already by the sounds of it.

Do you think Joey is sitting at home gutted or sitting with a smile on his face?

Whilst the fans are up in arms at the state of the club he will be mulling over contract offers and choosing who he will play for next.

He does not give a flying f*** about this club or its fans.

I in no way support Ashley & his muppets BUT Joey knew what he was doing, he knew after what Jose did how the club would react, lets not paint him as an inoculates in this because he is FAR from that.

So he caused this trouble, posted all this stuff on Twitter and got placed on the transfer list so he could go? :lol: :lol:

Howay man, what a load of bollocks. If he wanted away so badly, he can go. They want rid of him ffs :lol:

Yeah he can go, by requesting a transfer.  Losing any bonuses he has coming (remember the whole I refuse to leave Man City for Newcastle until I get my bonus thing?) and making himself look the cunt.  Plus there'd likely he a fee involved which reduces his chances of a big signing on fee.  Fucking hell how can you not see that Bartons getting exactly what he wants? :lol:

Oh and yes obviously they do want him gone, but I'm sure they wanted a fee and probably not the pay Barton to leave.  But the lads played it very well, people say he's not clever but he's pulled the wool over your eyes.

Like I said, two sides both looking out for themselves, Bartons got the upper hand though I have to give him that.

Guest Slarth

Has Sammy played on the right before?

At Chelski.

There's his replacement, younger, cheaper wages & we can sell him on for a profit at the end of the season

You don't sell an Ameobi.

Ashley would sell the fans if he could

If he really wanted to see out the last year of his contract he'd have kept his powder dry and his mouth (and laptop) shut.

Joey Barton is not irreplaceable but there's even more emphasis on the board to appease us fans with a couple of signings. If they don't we're fucked!!

Jonny, he's a professional. Any other emplyee in any other profession would be binned on the spot. I love the bloke but he's been a complete knacker of late.

This^

You think we should let Enrique go on a free then?

Fucking hell JH

Has Sammy played on the right before?

At Chelski.

There's his replacement, younger, cheaper wages & we can sell him on for a profit at the end of the season

You don't sell an Ameobi.

Ashley would sell the fans if he could

and Man City couldnt afford us

Barton's fault that we're selling our best players? Barton's fault that we're not showing any ambition in the transfer window? Barton's fault that he didn't get a decent contract offer?

Yes, he ran his mouth off but in the grand scheme of things he's done nowt. It's a sad state of affairs that things are this bad that he feels the need to do it in the first place.

Regardless of what he owes the club (and I think he owes us alot considering he was s*** before last season) and regardless of what this is doing to morale, he shouldn't have to put up with so much s*** from the club and the club morale is pretty much on the floor already by the sounds of it.

Do you think Joey is sitting at home gutted or sitting with a smile on his face?

Whilst the fans are up in arms at the state of the club he will be mulling over contract offers and choosing who he will play for next.

I in no way support Ashley & his muppets BUT Joey knew what he was doing, he knew after what Jose did how the club would react, lets not paint him as an inoculates in this because he is FAR from that.

So he caused this trouble, posted all this stuff on Twitter and got placed on the transfer list so he could go? :lol: :lol:

Howay man, what a load of bollocks. If he wanted away so badly, he can go. They want rid of him ffs :lol:

Yeah he can go, by requesting a transfer.  Losing any bonuses he has coming (remember the whole I refuse to leave Man City for Newcastle until I get my bonus thing?) and making himself look the cunt.  Plus there'd likely he a fee involved which reduces his chances of a big signing on fee.  Fucking hell how can you not see that Bartons getting exactly what he wants? :lol:

Oh and yes obviously they do want him gone, but I'm sure they wanted a fee and probably not the pay Barton to leave.  But the lads played it very well, people say he's not clever but he's pulled the wool over your eyes.

spot on

A player who thinks he is better than he is. Englands finest midfielder? Ha

f*** OFF YOU w*****, GOOD RIDDANCE

Hope he gets louder boos than Owen

So Joey was in the "wrong" with his tweets, that is absolutely nothing on what Ashley and Llambais have just done. They fined Jose 2 weeks wages and banned him from Twitter, they could have just had strong words with Barton, banned him from Twitter even, but to transfer list him, haahahahahah, man they really do know how to go one better don't they.

Jose has been a model pro during his time here.

Joey's act has finally worn thin over the years.

This isn't exactly his first trip up is it. Besides after Enrique the players were warned over the use of twitter.

Joey was playing for this for sure.

Jonny, he's a professional. Any other emplyee in any other profession would be binned on the spot. I love the bloke but he's been a complete knacker of late.

This^

f***ing hell JH

What? He did exactly the same on Twitter.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

People are talking about the Leeds game being similar to the Orient thrashing, problem was back then we had experienced seniors to sort this shit out now we have Collocini and his broken English.

Yeah he can go, by requesting a transfer.  Losing any bonuses he has coming (remember the whole I refuse to leave Man City for Newcastle until I get my bonus thing?) and making himself look the c***.  Plus there'd likely he a fee involved which reduces his chances of a big signing on fee.  f***ing hell how can you not see that Bartons getting exactly what he wants? :lol:

Oh and yes obviously they do want him gone, but I'm sure they wanted a fee and probably not the pay Barton to leave.  But the lads played it very well, people say he's not clever but he's pulled the wool over your eyes.

Like I said, two sides both looking out for themselves, Bartons got the upper hand though I have to give him that.

Because he gets exactly the same if he accepts a contract offer when the club accept a bid for him. There's no need to do anything of this if he really wants away.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Have United got a replacement lined up when Barton goes ?

We cannot afford to lose a quality player the squad is far too thin as it is.

Have United got a replacement lined up when Barton goes ?

We cannot afford to lose a quality player the squad is far too thin as it is.

We couldn't even afford to lose Barton if there was any quality player coming in. Does anybody care, though?

Either Barton calculated that this would happen and has been stirring it up deliberately, or he's an absolute idiot for tweeting the stuff he did.

The latter, imo.

One thing you can say about Mike, he's a ruthless fucker when someone crosses him.

Think it's an overreaction mind, seems childish from Barton and NUFC.

No, he's just a useless cumface twat who hasn't got a clue about football.

This^

f***ing hell JH

What? He did exactly the same on Twitter.

It's different, it was an outburst, this can happen once but not 50 like Barton.