Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest NewBoyPeetah

Pretty disgusted with all of this really and very very sick of Newcastle repeatably becoming a joke.

@dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

Listenin 2 talk sport, what a load there sayin

1 minute ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

any idea what they were saying?

Not a clue but I imagine they're talking about this Barton story very extensively.

Seeing some of the feeble attempts at defending the board over this is depressingly like battered wife syndrome.

Seeing some of the feeble attempts at defending Barton over this is depressingly like battered wife syndrome.

Well, that nasty man won't make you upset on twitter any more. 

Let's wait and see if Ashley kicks you in the crotch again.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc I'm hearing Joey Barton has been released

WTF? :lol:

To be fair he's been outside licking windows all afternoon.

Lee Ryder broke the news first didn't he? It's dinho lad that's been licking the windows outside.

eh? :lol:

Seeing some of the feeble attempts at defending the board over this is depressingly like battered wife syndrome.

Seeing some of the feeble attempts at defending Barton over this is depressingly like battered wife syndrome.

Well, that nasty man won't make you upset on twitter any more. 

Let's wait and see if Ashley kicks you in the crotch again.

Some fans want to see the players become puppets too, it seems.

Managers job to handle difficult players and to stand up to the board. In a years time, a la Souness, we'll all realise who the real evil ones are. Bellamy? There are no such thing as difficult players, just bad managers/bad owners. Most of the best players are difficult by definition. Would imagine Rooney would hardly have been an angel had he signed for us.

Pardew isn't stupid, if he wanted Joey to play a role this season for him he would have told him to stfu and get off twitter. He didn't, he can't manage him and/or puppeted by Llambias/Ashley.

Barton is a very, very good player and it will be an absolute disaster to have have lost him, Nolan and Carroll in a 6 month period and replace them with unknown French (probable) bottlers.

Ashley/Llambias just can't sit back and let a manager do his job. Their meddling and playing real-life FM with our club is the last straw.

Sorry for lack of articulation, am in a rage.

Whats the chances of Parker to Chelski and Barton to the Hammers... tapped up lined up Hammers not wanting to pay us a fee, Joey gets his way and a nice BIG signing on fee and 5 years at £60k per week.

Think Nolan's interview was a coincidence?

NO CHANCE!

Now this is the kind of conspiracy i like ;)

There is VERY good chance of it happening.

Personally, I'm excited about the new signings that will be coming in before the end of the window.

:lol: You're wonderful sometimes.

im excited for the minge that edmundsson will be encountering in sweden.... hell be in heaven comapred to the slappers in the toon

Managers job to handle difficult players and to stand up to the board. In a years time, a la Souness, we'll all realise who the real evil ones are. Bellamy? There are no such thing as difficult players, just bad managers/bad owners. Most of the best players are difficult by definition. Would imagine Rooney would hardly have been an angel had he signed for us.

Pardew isn't stupid, if he wanted Joey to play a role this season for him he would have told him to stfu and get off twitter. He didn't, he can't manage him and/or puppeted by Llambias/Ashley.

Barton is a very, very good player and it will be an absolute disaster to have have lost him, Nolan and Carroll in a 6 month period and replace them with unknown French (probable) bottlers.

Ashley/Llambias just can't sit back and let a manager do his job. Their meddling and playing real-life FM with our club is the last straw.

Sorry for lack of articulation, am in a rage.

:facepalm:

Guest sydneycove

f*** me Joey, it's 1:50am here and you're giving me nothing. You're lucky that the test match is on otherwise I'd be very p*ssed off.

This my missus is going to kill me if I dont go to bed soon not really her idea of a holiday I guess :p