Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I don't blame him for going. Massive risk for his career mind, less so than Nolan but still the pair of them hardly look like ambitious players.

Barton didn't look ambitous? Have a word.

How did he look ambitious? He's gone from a team who play in front of 45-50k each week, to one that struggles to fill an 18k stadium. One that has barely made the back pages, despite being owned by two of the world's richest men for the past few seasons.

He wasn't wanted here anymore. He still hasn't signed the contract there. We'll see but, if he signs there, it won't be because they're better club than we are, but because they have an owner who isn't totally stupid.

If the owner's giving Barton a 5 year contract on more than 60k a week I'd say he is pretty stupid. Let's where we are two years into his contract.

I don't blame him for going. Massive risk for his career mind, less so than Nolan but still the pair of them hardly look like ambitious players.

Sorry but even Alistair Campbell couldn't spin this one. We play infront of 40,000+, we have players like Coloccini and Cabaye in our squad. Last year we were a sniff from a top half finish. I'm sure QPR have big plans, but they are not a better prospect than us because up until now they've spent just over 1m on players. For that they have gained two sicknotes from West Ham, Jay Bothroyd, DJ Campbell and Barton.

If he's been 'sold a project' like Nolan fine, but I bet they'll be deploying him in central midfield where he'll be sub par at best. You can say 'well he needed stability' but he's gone for the easy option just like Nolan did.

He didn't go for an easy job. For him, here it was mission impossible with this ownership.

Sorry but even Alistair Campbell couldn't spin this one. We play infront of 40,000+, we have players like Coloccini and Cabaye in our squad. Last year we were a sniff from a top half finish. I'm sure QPR have big plans, but they are not a better prospect than us because up until now they've spent just over 1m on players. For that they have gained two sicknotes from West Ham, Jay Bothroyd, DJ Campbell and Barton.

If he's been 'sold a project' like Nolan fine, but I bet they'll be deploying him in central midfield where he'll be sub par at best. You can say 'well he needed stability' but he's gone for the easy option just like Nolan did.

Nolan wasn't sold by a project.  This is what David Gold looked like to Nolan when they were talking..

http://mw5lawncareservice.services.officelive.com/images/10110-clipart-picture-of-a-dollar-sign-mascot-cartoon-character-with-welcoming-open-arms1.jpg

Stu, what's wrong with you today? :lol:

???

I was talking about that you're posting every post 3 times today. :lol:

see above

Yep, seen it now. Sry, mate.  :thup:

Ah right, couldn't see any of my posts duplicated - one of the admins must be going around tidying up. Seems a lot of effort.

Guest bimpy474

Just had Joey on SSN getting out a car, nightime it was, he looked as miserable as sin.

Where?

on my TV.

I don't have SSN.

Out of the car in London or NCL?

I would assume it was London, couldn't tell if it was going into Q.P.R or a hotel, he wasn't happy like.

Guest Heneage

Nolan wasn't sold by a project.  This is what David Gold looked like to Nolan when they were talking..

http://mw5lawncareservice.services.officelive.com/images/10110-clipart-picture-of-a-dollar-sign-mascot-cartoon-character-with-welcoming-open-arms1.jpg

Honestly, I agree but they won't admit that. Maybe Barton will seeing as he's Mr Honesty. I think it's sad they've gone for it tbh as we really are building something exciting here.

How did he look ambitious? He's gone from a team who play in front of 45-50k each week, to one that struggles to fill an 18k stadium. One that has barely made the back pages, despite being owned by two of the world's richest men for the past few seasons.

He wasn't wanted here anymore. He still hasn't signed the contract there. We'll see but, if he signs there, it won't be because they're better club than we are, but because they have an owner who isn't totally stupid.

All the other 18 EPL clubs are stupid as well?

Just had Joey on SSN getting out a car, nightime it was, he looked as miserable as sin.

Where?

on my TV.

I don't have SSN.

Out of the car in London or NCL?

I would assume it was London, couldn't tell if it was going into Q.P.R or a hotel, he wasn't happy like.

Cheers.  :thup:

if they give him 100k a week then I am going to call him stupid

if they give him 100k a week then I am going to call him stupid

If they give him even half of that for 5 years I'll call him stupid.