Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Picked a target deserving of the s*** this time.

He's chosen his targets well these last couple of weeks.

:lol: Justice Beaver, Kevin McCallister and a Sun Journo?

And long may it continue O0

He's also a black belt marshal artist.

:joey:

Also "a black belt" is one of the least meaningful accolades possible. Depending on the school, the system, the instructor, it could mean you're actually worse at "fighting" than someone who hasn't trained a day in their life. Or it could mean you're a killer. So, because the range is so wide, the term is effectively meaningless.

Barton's done another interview in 'French' with Gignac  :lol: not sure if i'm allowed to post it

Is he actually trying to speak French? You can't really knock him for that like :lol:

Barton's done another interview in 'French' with Gignac  :lol: not sure if i'm allowed to post it

Is he actually trying to speak French? You can't really knock him for that like :lol:

If it's like the other one he did then he's just talking English in a corny French accent, Schteve-esque :lol:

Hang on a sec, zlatan ibrahimovic is meant to be nails?

Hes a skinny f***ing kew with a massive conk on him.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

skinny? :lol:

ffs the guys a big man

you wouldnt wanna mess with him like;

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/05/18/2/1622/16222307/74/Ibra.jpg

That being said, Joey seems more vicious, like a rat that would constantly naw away at him...

Not sure what's worse.  That tat, or the fact I know someone who isn't religious, with the same tat :lol:

The fact that you can even read what it says is also pretty alarming.

:lol: I can't really.  Although I do have better than 20/20 vision :smug:  But it looks very similar to the old 2Pac "Only God Can Judge Me" tattoo. 

Not sure what's worse.  That tat, or the fact I know someone who isn't religious, with the same tat :lol:

The fact that you can even read what it says is also pretty alarming.

:lol: I can't really.  Although I do have better than 20/20 vision :smug:  But it looks very similar to the old 2Pac "Only God Can Judge Me" tattoo. 

Bar it being the same words, not really.

• 3 weeks later...

In response too

"I can hear a lot of people criticising the Selecao [brazilian squad]," he told L'Equipe.

"There is even a Marseille player, I can not remember his name, an Englishman, who has said bad things about Neymar, and Brazilian football, but also about Beckham and Ibra [ibrahimovic]. As no one is talking about him, it seems fun to him to criticise great players for people to know he exists.

"it gives me much more desire to win to silence that Englishman. What does he know about Brazilian football? I don't remember having played against him in the national team"

"That person must never forget on Auriverde [gold and green] shirt there is more stars than on any other shirt. Five World Cups. That deserves some respect.

"But it gives me much more desire to win to silence that Englishman. What does he know about Brazilian football? I don't remember having played against him in the national team."

Barton did quickly respond to Silva's comments, via his Twitter account: "Thiago Silva. That the same p**** thats been injured all season. Another over rated Brazilian. Sort your hamstrings out FatBoy..."

This is like a reasoned post on RTG:

In response too

"I can hear a lot of people criticising the Selecao [brazilian squad]," he told L'Equipe.

"There is even a Marseille player, I can not remember his name, an Englishman, who has said bad things about Neymar, and Brazilian football, but also about Beckham and Ibra [ibrahimovic]. As no one is talking about him, it seems fun to him to criticise great players for people to know he exists.

"it gives me much more desire to win to silence that Englishman. What does he know about Brazilian football? I don't remember having played against him in the national team"

"That person must never forget on Auriverde [gold and green] shirt there is more stars than on any other shirt. Five World Cups. That deserves some respect.

"But it gives me much more desire to win to silence that Englishman. What does he know about Brazilian football? I don't remember having played against him in the national team."

RTG: Fuck of kernt

"Thiago Silva. That the same p**** thats been injured all season. Another over rated Brazilian. Sort your hamstrings out FatBoy..."