Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

Perhaps Forest have got a first-option to buy clause in it. If we loan him to them now and they go up, then they'll buy him in the summer for a couple of million.

And then he'll score a magnificent free kick against us.

Just as much as a nonsense as loaning Routledge at. f*** having a squad, ey.

We've lost the grand sum of 1 since Routledge left. The only other defeat this year was Stevenage where he was turd.

Having Ryan Taylor there on Saturday instead of Routledge worked a fucking treat didn't it.

Just as much as a nonsense as loaning Routledge at. f*** having a squad, ey.

We've lost the grand sum of 1 since Routledge left. The only other defeat this year was Stevenage where he was turd.

Having Ryan Taylor there on Saturday instead of Routledge worked a f***ing treat didn't it.

We're saving on his wages and probably got a loan fee. We've been more than fine without him.

He's crocked anyway with no return date.  I don't rate him but we now have Taylor banned, Barton, Gosling & Ireland injured,  Tiote 1 yellow from a 2 game ban and Nolan and Barton 2 yellows from a 2 game ban.  We aren't in a position to loan players out.

Our bench is absolutely dire though. We have nothing to change a game or to bring on if a player gets injured. If Barton is out who do we play RM against Everton?

Jonas or Ranger?

If Jonas goes right then who plays on the left?

Ranger out wide?

The depth is pathetic. Especially when half our midfield are just a card or 2 away from a ban. We're needlessly stretching our squad. I'd bet Routledge and Guthrie are on a pittance in terms of wages too.

Our bench is absolutely dire though. We have nothing to change a game or to bring on if a player gets injured. If Barton is out who do we play RM against Everton?

Jonas or Ranger?

If Jonas goes right then who plays on the left?

Ranger out wide?

The depth is pathetic. Especially when half our midfield are just a card or 2 away from a ban. We're needlessly stretching our squad. I'd bet Routledge and Guthrie are on a pittance in terms of wages too.

Guthrie is on £4k p/w if he is still on the same contract he had when he went to court.

Does loaning him out free up a space for a free transfer?

Nope.

Hmm... That's only logic I could have seen in it really.

Pardew must feel that the players he's got in reserve, and perhaps even the youngsters, offer more. Which may turn out to be an entirely accurate assessment based on Guthrie's performances this season.

Absolute madness.

With Ben Arfa, Gosling, Smith and LuaLua injured, it leaves us with Nolan, Tiote and Ireland for CM - Jonas, Barton and R.Taylor for the wings :lol:

Vuckic, as well, I suppose.

Guthrie's not good enough. Him going increases the like of Vuckic and Ferguson getting the chance to prove themselves. They may sink, they may swim but at least we'll know what their potential is.

We already know how good/poor Guthrie is. Him leaving opens doors for others.