Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We have a 46 game season to play plus cup games,  a woefully think squad, when the transfer window shuts at the end of the month EVERY single player left at the club will have a big part to play, when the season gets going we play Saturday/Sunday Tuesday/Wednesday Saturday/Sunday,  don't think any player will play every game.

Guthrie might have to wait a while before he gets a chance but he'll play his part.

Guest Mantis

I like, him. Not sure he has the assets for the prem but he should be more than capable in the Championship.  A lesser version of Clarky maybe.  

Guest palnese

He's got this calmness and elegance on the ball I really like about him. Decent passer and shooter and probaby our second most creative player behind Barton. Him and Barton against the piss poor sides in this division would be a joy to watch.

Both he and Barton, individually, will be excellent in this league. Whether or not the two will work together remains to be seen... and if Smith continues to stake a claim we'd arguably be better off picking one or the other. But all in all, if we've still got the two of them as options come September, i'll be very happy. Butt and Nolan shouldn't get a look in, and if we employ a competent manager - that'll be the case. I wouldn't count on it, however.

As he isn't a so-called "big name" or one of the senior players who somehow still get a game despite being absolute gash I bet we don't play him. Which is a shame as for me it should be him and Barton starting in the middle of the park every time.