Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pretty clear he's not in Pardew's plans.

As others have said we need an upgrade going forward, with Gosling and Ireland being the most likely.

Always quite liked him, was excellent at times in the centre last season.

But he's been nowhere near this year.

Similar to Routledge in that he's never quite going to be a top player.

Regarding Physio Room, I'd read nothing into their expected return dates as they are usually way off. I know noises have been been made for HBA to be back for Wolves but I'll be hugely surprised if he actually plays again this season. Once he starts training again, it'll surely take him at least to a month to get back up to speed.

One of my friends who is studying physiotherapy at uni said the exact same thing to me at the weekend.

Regarding Physio Room, I'd read nothing into their expected return dates as they are usually way off. I know noises have been been made for HBA to be back for Wolves but I'll be hugely surprised if he actually plays again this season. Once he starts training again, it'll surely take him at least to a month to get back up to speed.

One of my friends who is studying physiotherapy at uni said the exact same thing to me at the weekend.

He's already been training for 2 months.

Would probably keep Guthrie. He was very good for us in the CCC in CM and was one of our better players in our relegation season.

This season it was down to bad injury luck imo and the good form of the likes of Nolan, Barton and Tiote (and even Smith at the start of the season)

Guest icemanblue

Are we ignoring the claims 'from the club' that there's no deal? Seen a couple of the journos on Twitter saying the club have denied it.

Hopefully Billy Davies realises he needs some serious conditioning training. He's the best example of a 60-minute player I've seen.

Forest are one of the fittest teams i've seen in recent times.

:hom:

Things getting a bit Lee Camp over here.

Are we ignoring the claims 'from the club' that there's no deal? Seen a couple of the journos on Twitter saying the club have denied it.

No we never believe the club and prefer to criticize the club based on unfounded rumors, that's just the way it is with most people over here

• 1 month later...
Guest MrSundlofer

I was impressed with Danny Guthrie against Wolves. He was determined and not afraid to make a tackle. Much better since that awful game against WBA.

As a stand in he's more than good enough to do a job. He's never going to dominate games on a regular basis but he has a decent all round game. The midfield version of Aaron Hughes if you like.