Will level 7 be dead this year?

Guest toonlass

Just moved to the L7 corner balcony, mildly annoyed that people want to sit as I'd personally prefer to stand - but thankfully everyone still joins in with songs (was very scared when I saw everyone sitting down the other day as I thought it'd be like the Milburn L7 which we'd just escaped). Think a few others would be more than happy to stand, just need to get them on side so it can happen every week. :D Don't think anyone should be told to sit down up there like.  :no:

Well remember all the fuss the stewards kicked up last season - was a good laugh though, they give up half way through the season. Kids who want to sit should obviously go to the family enclosure - theres only the WHOLE milburn level 7 for them now - some 5 or 6000 seats to choose from - i sit it L7A by the way where about half sit down.

There was a bloke and his young daughter sat next to me and my bairn and they moved after 5 minutes because of the standing. Good atmosphere once again in Level 7.

Thats fair enough I reckon, however no chance I'm sitting down.

I think the lads around us are used to how mental me n crofty are by now too.

Oh and good atmos tonight...just bloody hot.  Stifling.

Just moved to the L7 corner balcony, mildly annoyed that people want to sit as I'd personally prefer to stand - but thankfully everyone still joins in with songs (was very scared when I saw everyone sitting down the other day as I thought it'd be like the Milburn L7 which we'd just escaped). Think a few others would be more than happy to stand, just need to get them on side so it can happen every week. :D Don't think anyone should be told to sit down up there like.  :no:

Well remember all the fuss the stewards kicked up last season - was a good laugh though, they give up half way through the season. Kids who want to sit should obviously go to the family enclosure - theres only the WHOLE milburn level 7 for them now - some 5 or 6000 seats to choose from - i sit it L7A by the way where about half sit down.

Aye you'd be a bit daft to take bairns in there (obviously ones who aren't used to the atmosphere etc) when there's a good size family section.

I'm LL7B, already better than L7F which I'd sat in since 2001. :celb:

Great atmos tonight. Never planted my arse on my seat once.

Aye was cracking tonight. Though i was stood on the steps for the whole game!

There was cash turnstile people coming in after 20 mins!! the que was massive on the turnstile like - alot of people missed the goal aswell

Aye was packed up there, particularly compared to sat. There going to have to sort the cash turnstiles out though, I assume that the tickets have seat numbers on? Still it took a lot of people a long time to sell a seat. The club have even managed to double sell 3 of our season ticket seats which wasn't so amusing!

I thought I was going to have to when I arrived at my seat to find the fucking Addams family lounging there. I couple of uncomfortable looks were exchanged, we compared tickets and they insisted they were in the right place until I pointed out that their ticket said row X and they were sitting in row Y.

Thankfully they acknowledged their mistake rather than challenging me and fucked off. I was not in the mood to be teaching the alphabet to them.

I thought I was going to have to when I arrived at my seat to find the fucking Addams family lounging there. I couple of uncomfortable looks were exchanged, we compared tickets and they insisted they were in the right place until I pointed out that their ticket said row X and they were sitting in row Y.

Thankfully they acknowledged their mistake rather than challenging me and fucked off. I was not in the mood to be teaching the alphabet to them.

[/quote

I got there and some old guy was in my seat. Wouldn't have minded, but someone else was sat a couple of seats away so there was only space for one person where we needed to fit two. Thankfully he also realised his mistake straight away (just needed to move along one), and I got my seat.  :sadnod:

Everyone rushes up the stairs to get inside the ground. Result is 3k people sweating like fuck after all those cunting stairs. Not nice!

Guest BudBud

L7 corner.... It will slowly become a standing stand.... Brilliant atmosphere the last 2 games and it spread from the Ultra's around the corner during last season... Never used my "seat" for the past 2 years being in that corner and I don't plan on doing so... Most people in the stand will do what the lad / lass is doing next to them. So stand up and sing your heart out. Last year I got the mario brothers ( 2 seats next to me) up and singing and one of them had just had his hip/knee replaced. It can be done and everyone in that corner should be on their feet or if they can't medically stand for 90 mins like Mario... sit on the top of their seat. It makes the atmosphere amazing and the noise immense.

Find your voice, not your seat.... Support the lads on the pitch, leave politics for breaks in play and make sure all clubs fear and respect St. James' as a fortress of football.

Lambaste me for my point of view if you wish but in my opinion, that is what our club is about.

Everyone rushes up the stairs to get inside the ground. Result is 3k people sweating like f*** after all those c***ing stairs. Not nice!

yeah, should've had the roof off like the nou camp eh?

Everyone rushes up the stairs to get inside the ground. Result is 3k people sweating like f*** after all those c***ing stairs. Not nice!

yeah, should've had the roof off like the nou camp eh?

Exactly! It's fucking boiling lmao. Danh off the forum said he can't wait for the winter cos he sweats so much in the heat.

L7 corner.... It will slowly become a standing stand.... Brilliant atmosphere the last 2 games and it spread from the Ultra's around the corner during last season... Never used my "seat" for the past 2 years being in that corner and I don't plan on doing so... Most people in the stand will do what the lad / lass is doing next to them. So stand up and sing your heart out. Last year I got the mario brothers ( 2 seats next to me) up and singing and one of them had just had his hip/knee replaced. It can be done and everyone in that corner should be on their feet or if they can't medically stand for 90 mins like Mario... sit on the top of their seat. It makes the atmosphere amazing and the noise immense.

Find your voice, not your seat.... Support the lads on the pitch, leave politics for breaks in play and make sure all clubs fear and respect St. James' as a fortress of football.

Lambaste me for my point of view if you wish but in my opinion, that is what our club is about.

Yes i agree, was excellent last season, im just getting pissed off with the part timers coming up for a one off game demanding we sit down!! Felt like dragging them along to the family enclosure by the scruff of the neck.

Guest BudBud

Yes i agree, was excellent last season, im just getting pissed off with the part timers coming up for a one off game demanding we sit down!! Felt like dragging them along to the family enclosure by the scruff of the neck.

I got one in the reading game..... I looked behind me today and said thank god, he doesn't have a season ticket.... I think the line to use is.... "If you were here every week, you would know what this stand was"

my only bug about tonight/reading is people still sing songs far to quick.. like tonight when the "slow" version of "oh when the mags" started off.. it was going really well until the second line where everyone just went far to fast. fair enough it could be the "part timers" not knowing that version. but it ruined it a couple of times.

also when new/forgotten songs get sung, people just over power them with the annoying "toon toon" chant every time ... rather annoying and boring.. along with that stupid/pointless and shit "clapping" chant people do..

my only bug about tonight/reading is people still sing songs far to quick.. like tonight when the "slow" version of "oh when the mags" started off.. it was going really well until the second line where everyone just went far to fast. fair enough it could be the "part timers" not knowing that version. but it ruined it a couple of times.

I'm one of those because I personally think the slow version (which is nicked off Spurs anyway), is s****, whiny, and drony. Would rather sing the first verse at least, and the chorus of the Blaydon Races slowly if anything.

I'm one of those because I personally think the slow version (which is nicked off Spurs anyway), is s****, whiny, and drony. Would rather sing the first verse at least, and the chorus of the Blaydon Races slowly if anything.

Nail on head. I refuse to join in till it kicks off properly. I'm so sad.

Thats cos your a cunt.

:)

Can't believe the next home game isnt until the 31st! Can't wait for the atmosphere.

Guest rosstoon

Its nicked off Southampton. Spurs then nicked it from Saints.

Thats cos your a c***.

:)

Can't believe the next home game isnt until the 31st! Can't wait for the atmosphere.

Next home game is next wednesday against Huddersfield in the cup. Next league one is 31st. Would be impressive if we could get 25-30k against Huddersfield and a similar attendance to last night for Leicester, especially since the Leicester game is on tely.

Guest Roger Kint

£20 a ticket for Huddersfield isnt it? Sod that to see what is no doubt going to be the reserves. Unless something happens to the sale i cant see more than 15k tbh