Will level 7 be dead this year?

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

After the success of the singing corner it seems to me like a lot of people are moving their seats from there this year. Personally I don't fancy sitting there anymore, and would prefer to be lower down. Anyone going up to level 7 or moving out of it?

I'm moving along from the Milburn L7 to the L7 corner as our old seats are now in the family section, and I preferred the price in the L7 corner to other areas. I'm used to sitting in a dead area though. bluelaugh.gif

Me and my mates have moved from the leazes corner to the Gallowgate end.  When we renewed my mates were all of the opinion that the corner wouldn't be as good because it will be half empty. 

Shame really because i loved it up there last season.

Guest toonlass

Ok, so so far there is Jill, Crofty and his two mates, me, my bairn and my mate Welshy (cos we probably won't move, we have been saying we will move from Level 7 for ages and never have done) so that is 7 of us. Do you reckon we will outsing the away fans?

Ok, so so far there is Jill, Crofty and his two mates, me, my bairn and my mate Welshy (cos we probably won't move, we have been saying we will move from Level 7 for ages and never have done) so that is 7 of us. Do you reckon we will outsing the away fans?

Considering they are Reading fans...yes.

I actually believe that Level 7 will be the best part of the ground next year...well most full. The whole Milburn Level 7 will be sold out because of the Family Enclosure. And the Leazes corner will be full because of the success last year and its the second cheapest place in the ground after the Family Enclosure.

P.S The Toon Ultras will be in Level 7 still ;D

I actually believe that Level 7 will be the best part of the ground next year...well most full. The whole Milburn Level 7 will be sold out because of the Family Enclosure. And the Leazes corner will be full because of the success last year and its the second cheapest place in the ground after the Family Enclosure.

P.S The Toon Ultras will be in Level 7 still ;D

What's funny about that.... :coolsmiley:

Guest shagthefluff

sat there last season(singing section)-there again this season plus two mates who ive persuaded to move!was one of the few things i enjoyed last season although theres still too manny people right in the middle of it who sit down!

sat there last season-there again this season plus two mates who ive persuaded to move!was one of the few things i enjoyed last season although theres still too manny people right in the middle of it who sit down!

Agreed.

It will be the highlight of the home games this season the same as last...

I sat in the gallowgate last year as that was were my Season ticket was. This Year I havn't got one but the games I do go to I'll be sitting up in the L7 Corner. Starting with Sheffield Wednesday on Wednesday night.

Do you's stand for the whole game up there and is it a good atmosphere?

Last time I was up there was Fulham at home with my old man and younger brothers aged 10. They loved it. Will avoid it this year if its gonna be empty takes me ages to get used to the height up there and I never really get comfortable till I'm surrounded by people.

I'm moving along from the Milburn L7 to the L7 corner as our old seats are now in the family section, and I preferred the price in the L7 corner to other areas. I'm used to sitting in a dead area though. bluelaugh.gif

I'm staying put in Level 7which is now family section and bought a kids ticket for the bairn which saved me £100 ie price of an adult ticket £494.00, price of an Adult and Child ticket £400.

No brainer and got the seat right next to me for the bairn. Know loads who've done the same. Even if she only goes to the first game and doesn't like it i've still saved my self a oner.

I'm staying put in Level 7which is now family section and bought a kids ticket for the bairn which saved me £100 ie price of an adult ticket £494.00, price of an Adult and Child ticket £400.

No brainer and got the seat right next to me for the bairn. Know loads who've done the same. Even if she only goes to the first game and doesn't like it i've still saved my self a oner.

Fair play. I would've probably done the same if I had kids like.

By the way, it's me + 1 in the L7 corner, so there's an extra one for your list Blef. :D