David Bentley on the Spurs OS

Martin Lol

I should like to apologise to my Club and the supporters for my actions which led to my car accident last night and my subsequent charge. It was wholly unacceptable and I fully appreciate that as a professional footballer I have a duty to behave in a reputable and responsible manner. I am thankful that nobody was injured in the accident. This has been a wake-up call for me both personally and professionally.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/davidbentleystatement130809.html

Grade A idiot.

Why does this have its own thread.  :doh:

It's Martin Jol season, that time of year when our perennial Spurs poster is excitedly making 30 Spurs posts a day, bristling with thinly veiled optimism for the season ahead before he retires to his cave for hiberation until such a time that they have a half decent run of results to pull themselves up to mid-table.

Can't someone just ban him, im just sick and tired of reading his s*** posts and irrelevant contributions to this forum. Wow, how many times do you have to say it until he actually understands he's a c***?????

Can't someone just ban him, im just sick and tired of reading his s*** posts and irrelevant contributions to this forum. Wow, how many times do you have to say it until he actually understands he's a c***?????

Wouldn't go quite that far like :lol:

Tbf a premiership player crashing his car while under the influence is pretty big news, and it's not as if there's a "Players who've crashed their car" thread to put this in.

This ott anti-spurs thing is just ridiculous.

Tbf a premiership player crashing his car while under the influence is pretty big news, and it's not as if there's a "Players who've crashed their car" thread to put this in.

This ott anti-spurs thing is just ridiculous.

Guest Stephen927

Agree with Messi, it isn't as though it isn't newsworthy. I had no idea it had happened. Plus, this forum isn't restricted to only NUFC news thank God, otherwise we'd all go crazy..

Can't understand the vitriol tbh. He's done nothing wrong imo and certainly doesn't deserve the slagging he's getting.

Just because he supports Spurs doesn't mean he should have to put up with this. 

Can't understand the vitriol tbh. He's done nothing wrong imo and certainly doesn't deserve the slagging he's getting.

He brings it on himself, that match report for Bassong the other day sums up his contribution.

He brings it on himself, that match report for Bassong the other day sums up his contribution.

Exactly.