Newcastle United 3 - 0 Reading - 15/08/09 - post match reaction from page 22

JH

Peter Beagry (sp?) "Ameobi will guarantee them at least 15 goals"

:spit:

:lol:

5th of the way there  :pow:

:laugh:

Just so funny that its the 1st post in this thread that i open, Shola getting grieved without kicking a ball.

All hindsight of course, still funny though.

We were fucking class leading up to our second goal. Been a long time since I've said that.

:nods:

Quality goal.

My old man was out in the garden leading up to it, I was shouting "Dad, dad, we're killing these, dad you have to come watch.... GOOOOOALL!!!!!!" :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

i was sat in the gallowgate as usual. seemed to me like there was a load of elder (40+) fans there. almost as if it's the younger ones who've decided not to stick with it.

Am in the Gallowgate upper and was surrounded by newbies, mostly families and 3 utter cocks who better be one offs or i am changing seats. The 4 rows either side on me was about 8 regularls out of about 50

Guest Roger Kint

The Gallowgate looked pretty full. Is it?

not now

6 empty seats on my row, was too pissed to check other parts tho

Anyone else seeing a Rocky 3 montage?

#Rising up, back in the team, did his time, took his chances, scored a hattrick now he's back on the [score]sheet, just the man and his skill to survive...

Great result today against a surprisingly poor Reading.

Few points though

1) Shola is proving his level. if we DO go up, for fucks sake lets not pretend his good enough for the big league.

2) Bearing in mind how terribly mediocre Shola is (fact), how bad must Carroll feel - that piece of crap got 3, he was yet again shown up. ouch.

3) where has the money from Martins etc gone? Is that coming off the cost of the club (the asset having been devalued by his sale), or is Big Fat Mike - who a number of cocks on here(you know who you are, you pathetic, also-Souness-and-Allardyce-supporting cunts) thought was ok- pocketing  it then still trying to sell theclub as was??

No wonder no-one wants it - that cockney cunt and everyone who ever supported him deserve everything they get. Cretinous arseholes, you know who you are.

Guest Heneage

Just as a side note , it would seem Thompson's comments about the kids thinking they've made it already haven't hit home. Lua Lua was far from special, and bar having pace didn't look the prospect that's touted. Carroll needs to up his game as well, one game against West Brom is not the making of him, needs consistent performance and stop flopping like a wet fish, he will not get those free kicks hes 6'ft 3.

Few points though

1) Shola is proving his level. if we DO go up, for fucks sake lets not pretend his good enough for the big league.

2) Bearing in mind how terribly mediocre Shola is (fact), how bad must Carroll feel - that piece of crap got 3, he was yet again shown up. ouch.

3) where has the money from Martins etc gone? Is that coming off the cost of the club (the asset having been devaluedby his sale), or is Big Fat Mike - who a number of cocks on here(you know who you are, you pathetic, also-Souness-and-Allardyce-supporting cunts) thought was okv- pockegting then still trying to sell theclub as ws??

No wonder no-one wants it - that cockney cunt and everyone who ever supported him deserve everything they get. Cretinous arseholes, you know who you are.

Yeah I agree it was another awful day in the life and times of NUFC.

Few points though

1) Shola is proving his level. if we DO go up, for f***s sake lets not pretend his good enough for the big league.

3) where has the money from Martins etc gone? Is that coming off the cost of the club (the asset having been devaluedby his sale), or is Big Fat Mike - who a number of cocks on here(you know who you are, you pathetic, also-Souness-and-Allardyce-supporting c***s) thought was okv- pockegting then still trying to sell theclub as ws??

No wonder no-one wants it - that cockney c*** and everyone who ever supported him deserve everything they get. Cretinous arseholes, you know who you are.

1) aye

2)aye

3) i'd guess that however much we got up front is being used to shore up the rest of the clubs debts.

do you think if we make a profit in the transfer window we should ignore the huge losses alsewhere ?( i'm sure the banks and creditors wouldn't let us do that)

so pleased you weren't including me in your childish tirade as i'm fairly sure i was one of the first to want rid of allardyce.

Guest Heneage

Carroll's blatantly got a touch of class if you ask me. Really looking forward to seeing more of him, but he has to want it.

He lacked effort today, which he seems to do all too often unfortunately, if he's not up for it he's half the player. And his constant diving/falling was just annoying.

Few points though

3) where has the money from Martins etc gone? Is that coming off the cost of the club (the asset having been devalued by his sale), or is Big Fat Mike - who a number of cocks on here(you know who you are, you pathetic, also-Souness-and-Allardyce-supporting cunts) thought was ok- pocketing  it then still trying to sell theclub as was??

Enjoy the game today?  ???

His flick-ons impressed me loads. So many times in the first half he managed to direct a fairly aimless long ball either straight to the feet or head of Shola, or to the vicinity of where Shola was meant to be. (Shola was pretty pap in the first half all things considered). The lofted pass early on in the second half, that sent Shola on the way for that shot that just missed the post, was very well crafted aswell.

He needs a bit of tuition and a bit of a kick up the arse. I've said before; how i wish Alan Shearer was the one giving him that tuition/kick. :(