PHIL BROWN = W*NKER

Jay Jay Sea

The worrying thing if you are a Hull fan is how easily they were torn apart today.

First home game of the season and they concede 5. Idiots.  :shifty:

Shouldn't this be called the 'Let's all laugh at Hull' thread?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Another striker turns him down

I heard a story that he keeps his permatan to entice foreigners into thinking that it is a warm climate in Hull!

About Negredo

The lad has decided to stay in Spain," stated Brown.

"We did everything we possibly could and I take my hat off to the chairman for the things he did in getting a world-class player to even talk to us.

"But that's dead now, it's on the wave behind and we'll try to get the next one.

"I'm very disappointed. There was a lot of effort and energy, not just from myself - for the last six weeks we were working hard at it."

About Negredo

"We did everything we possibly could and I take my hat off to the chairman for the things he did in getting a world-class player to even talk to us.

"But that's dead now, it's on the wave behind and we'll try to get the next one.

"I'm very disappointed. There was a lot of effort and energy, not just from myself - for the last six weeks we were working hard at it."

Phil hearts hyperbole.

How many strikers have shunned a move to Hull now?

No one wants to join a sinking ship.

He started with the same two jackies he had last season, oh man they are so going down.

Icant wait for the colour to drain from him.

How many strikers have shunned a move to Hull now?

No one wants to join a sinking ship.

He started with the same two jackies he had last season, oh man they are so going down.

Icant wait for the colour to drain from him.

Be like watching someone drinking a glass of Kia-ora

I hope he doesn't get sacked mid-season. I want them to lose every game and for them to sack him at the end of the season. That'd be beautiful.

how much of a brown cunt will he look, when he gets sacked, and SSn are playing the footage of him singing on the pitch, ha fucking ha.

This thread.... :lol:  The result last night made me laugh.  Sure I read somewhere that they have won one solitary game since Boxing Day last year?  They have got to be a decent bet to beat Derby's record of the lowest league points.  I fcking hope and pray.  Orange heeded c*nt.

I hope he doesn't get sacked mid-season. I want them to lose every game and for them to sack him at the end of the season. That'd be beautiful.

Yep, the more he suffers, the better it is for football. i hope they lose every single game badly (even against the mackems maybe?) and brown's ugly wrinkly mug wont be singing anymore. folan and cousin up front = goals goals goals!!

IF theyd started like this last season, we'd be in the prem

Didn't they lose 5-0 at home to Wigan on one of their first home games last season or something daft like that?

IF theyd started like this last season, we'd be in the prem

Didn't they lose 5-0 at home to Wigan on one of their first home games last season or something daft like that?

Yup they did,  it didn't help with us rolling over and taking it from the game after that wigan match.

About Negredo

;D ;D

I remember Brown saying he was hoping Negrado would be there to watch the Spurs game.  I guess he saw it one way or another.

Whatever happened to Henri Camara signing for them?  Did he ever actually reject?  Be a nice signing for us on a free if we could pull it off.

Is there anything sweeter than the demise of Phil Brown?  Well, maybe the departure of Fat Ashley, but it's up there!

What a fucking cunt.

Instead of giving Altidore the credit, he turns it around and gives himself all the praise for his tactical changes.

Haha, I thought exactly the same. Wasn't the players, it was his changes to the formation.