PHIL BROWN = W*NKER

Jay Jay Sea

A mate of a mate is good mates (yeah, I know) with Jamie, his son. Said he used to chase them down the street every other month when returning home to find them smoking weed

Is that son tha boshed the coke? Phil rang his X the lads mother & had right go at her. The son found out about Phil ripping into his mother so he is going to t*** Brown.

naughty to tell lies

A mate of a mate is good mates (yeah, I know) with Jamie, his son. Said he used to chase them down the street every other month when returning home to find them smoking weed

Is that son tha boshed the coke? Phil rang his X the lads mother & had right go at her. The son found out about Phil ripping into his mother so he is going to t*** Brown.

naughty to tell lies

That his son boshed cocaine? Did Phil not speak to mother of his child aggressively regarding the cocaine incident? The other bit is the word from a boxing club in the South Shields area.

Guest Geordiekev

Apparently he grew up two doors down from where I now live and is good mate's with wor lasses dad.  :knuppel2:

Your lasses dad doesn't happen to be called Chris does he..

A bird that a mate knocked off the other month that goes out with a Doorman (S.Shields) claims her dad knows him well...  Just kiddin if your the doorman lol :yikes:

Apparently he grew up two doors down from where I now live and is good mate's with wor lasses dad.  :knuppel2:

A bird that a mate knocked off the other month that goes out with a Doorman (S.Shields) claims her dad knows him well...  Just kiddin if your the doorman lol :yikes:

Surprisingly. No. ;)

Maybe if it's powerhouse. :lol:

Maybe if it's powerhouse. :lol:

Eh?

• 2 weeks later...