Taylor _ Barton _ Smith _ Jonas

_____ Nolan

Shola

or

Harper

Simpson _ Taylor _ Colo _ Enrique

Taylor _ Smith _ Barton _ Jonas

Shola _ Xisco

If Barton is fit to play.  Otherwise put Guthrie in for him in the first set-up and Nolan in for him in the second.

Guest Heneage

Play like we did in the first half and we'll get a good result. Play like we did in the second half and we'll get rolled over.

Warnock (and other bosses in this league) will soon cotton on to how we play and nullify us.

I think he played the height thing tonight knowing their back line was short.

Xisco looked really dis-interested tonight.  :undecided:

How many times was he given the ball to feet? We should never have bough a Spainsh striker if the intention was to play stupid long balls, but that's another arguement

Guest Heneage

Guthrie needs to play. Nolan and Smith offer nothing creatively.

And Ronaldo, even the 50 50's he just wasn't up for it. At least Ranger was busy.

Guest Heneage

Xisco looked really dis-interested tonight.  :undecided:

Yes..it was Xisco's fault that a medicocre second class side dominated the 2nd half. Obviously.

Did I even say that? I've been a fan of Xisco, but tonight he was slow on the ball and bottled 2-3 50 50 balls.

And Ronaldo, even the 50 50's he just wasn't up for it. At least Ranger was busy.

where were you sitting? Sounds like you didn't have the best view of Xisco

They got a good result at Ipswich so will think they can have us. If they come at us I think that will play into our hands a bit more than having to break through two banks of four. Will be an interesting game. Not looking forward to going Selhurst Park though, absolute dump.

Guest Heneage

Slap bang behind the Gallowgate goal 2 rows up, so your point has validity. He just looked slow to me at times, on the ball at least, the dummy for him and shola was magic however, I just hope he's still got the desire to play.

Slap bang behind the Gallowgate goal 2 rows up, so your point has validity. He just looked slow to me at times, on the ball at least, the dummy for him and shola was magic however, I just hope he's still got the desire to play.

:lol:

well I was exactly where you were but 3 rows up from the pitch, and couldn't tell what was a 50-50 and what wasn't tbh

Guest Heneage

well I was exactly where you were but 3 rows up from the pitch, and couldn't tell what was a 50-50 and what wasn't tbh

I was to the left of the goal if you were shooting into it. So close to a meeting Ronnie.  :smitten:

Desperately need some fresh legs if we're gonna win this one.

1-1 i reckons.

Harper

Simpson  Taylor  Campbell :pow:  Enrique

Guthrie   Barton   Smith   Jonas

Ameobi   Carroll

Would have thought it would be difficult to tell exactly what is going on at the other end of the pitch being that low.

I was right in the middle of the Milburn stand with a perfect view, Xisco was pretty poor and did look pretty uninterested IMO.  Ranger did more then him in his few minutes on the pitch.  Not writing him off, but he certainly didn't earn a start IMO.

Desperately need some fresh legs if we're gonna win this one.

:sadnod:  Especially this early in the season with fitness not 100%.  I hope Hughton recognizes this.

It might be an idea to give Ranger or another of the youngsters a go in this fixture.  Especially if the performance today was as tepid as everyone makes it sound.

Guest Heneage

Our squad's bigger than Wednesday's , but the problem is the extra players are all youngsters. Drastically need to make moves.

Butt is supposed to be fit for this one, correct? I reckon he'll be involved if he's fit. I'm not saying that because I want him to be involved, I just think that it will happen.

Harper

Simpson  Taylor  Colo  Enrique

Barton  Guthrie  Nolan  Jonas 

Ameobi  Carroll

That team is capable of winning any game this season, assuming they're fit. Hopefully we'll get a good result. The last time we won three in a row was under Keegan at the end of 07 / 08, I believe.