Chris Hughton

Keefaz

Hughton is not a manager!!!

would you rather jfk?

Don't be stupid, but Hughton is not the man to manage this club, the last 3 games have only confirmed the obvious.

Says the Shearer lover

Why does it matter if he's a 'Shearer lover' or not?  Anyone can see Hughton's not up to the job regardless of whether Shearer is a good manager.

based on? hes been in full time charge so far and we're 2nd in the table. To say we're never going to get promoted with hughton in charge is utter tosh and totally unfair on hughton

We'll not get promoted with Hughton as manager, I couldn't care less if that is fair or not.  He's not up to the job and the games we've played so far do nothing to change my opinion of him.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I am absolutely seething so you know what i will do, Absolutely f*** all just like the rest of the fans, i'll just sit by and let those vermin royally take the piss out of me!

What can we do though?

Stop turning up

Stop buying tickets on general sale

Dont renew season tickets

Buy nothing from any official outlet

Protest outside the ground at every opportunity

Buy away tickets in the home ends

I dont think it will make any difference whatsoever to the players if we focus our attentions on getting Ashley out by any means necessary. We have given them huge support the last 3 games and theyve produced jack shit, so they cant be any worse if we give them none at all.

Banners, protests whatever it takes, if it means us going to the lowest possible state (leeds style) in order to recuild then so be it. I just want rid of that fat cunt out of my club now

based on? hes been in full time charge so far and we're 2nd in the table. To say we're never going to get promoted with hughton in charge is utter tosh and totally unfair on hughton

We'll not get promoted with Hughton as manager, I couldn't care less if that is fair or not.  He's not up to the job and the games we've played so far do nothing to change my opinion of him.

so not up to the job hes been voted the best manager for the last 2 months?

We'll not get promoted with Hughton as manager, I couldn't care less if that is fair or not. He's not up to the job and the games we've played so far do nothing to change my opinion of him.

And even if we do get promoted, what then? It's hardly an appointment to fucking build upon.

I am absolutely seething so you know what i will do, Absolutely f*** all just like the rest of the fans, i'll just sit by and let those vermin royally take the piss out of me!

What can we do though?

Stop turning up

Stop buying tickets on general sale

Dont renew season tickets

Buy nothing from any official outlet

Protest outside the ground at every opportunity

Buy away tickets in the home ends

I dont think it will make any difference whatsoever to the players if we focus our attentions on getting Ashley out by any means necessary. We have given them huge support the last 3 games and theyve produced jack s***, so they cant be any worse if we give them none at all.

Banners, protests whatever it takes, if it means us going to the lowest possible state (leeds style) in order to recuild then so be it. I just want rid of that fat c*** out of my club now

That's what needs to happen, but the question is will it. Seems to be a lot of apathy amongst the crowd towards Ashley - the fans could and should be doing more. Ultimately, hitting him in the pocket will be the only way. But how many will choose to stay away from games?

And even if we do get promoted, what then? It's hardly an appointment to f***ing build upon.

It's the exact same idea as Kinnear last year. Settle the club down. Michael Ashley has no thought for the future. The present is his future and the past is his present. Time has slowed and nearly ceased for him and his ownership, just as it does for a man lying on his deathbed. If we get promoted, the whole process likely starts again.

Not surprised by this in the slightest. To be fair I don't think it makes much difference at the moment because while Ashley is here we will get no proper manager and it looks more and more likely that he isn't going to sell. Obviously I don't think Hughton is a good choice for manager of this club and I highly doubt we will be in the top 2 come January.

He's been voted best manager while playing 11 players who played in the Premiership last season and too many of those games have been less than impressive.  Our weekly wage bill will be more than a lot of teams will pay for a full season.  We’ve got players who will more than likely play in the next World Cup and have a realistic chance of finishing well.

He’s got everything in his favour and he’s still dropped 7 points out of the last 9 and we’ve played just as badly in games we’ve won.

And even if we do get promoted, what then? It's hardly an appointment to f***ing build upon.

I don't think we'll go up now, I think the players will possibly lose any hope they may of had in being managed by a proper manager later in the season.

He's been voted best manager while playing 11 players who played in the Premiership last season and too many of those games have been less than impressive.  Our weekly wage bill will be more than a lot of teams will pay for a full season.  We’ve got players who will more than likely play in the next World Cup and have a realistic chance of finishing well.

He’s got everything in his favour and he’s still dropped 7 points out of the last 9 and we’ve played just as badly in games we’ve won.

we're never going to win every game and its foolish to think we would. Fact is we're second in the league and hughton can claim a lot of credit for that, last season there was no dressing room harmony now we do have players who are playing as a team. Who would you have in who could have done as good?

PROTESTS WON'T WORK

BOYCOTTS WON'T WORK

WALKOUTS WON'T WORK

Every decision that Ashley has made has already shown he doesn't give a f*** what the fans think, why would he suddenly start listening?

Like I've said time and time again, those actions will hurt the club before they hurt Mike Ashley

we're never going to win every game and its foolish to think we would. Fact is we're second in the league and hughton can claim a lot of credit for that, last season there was no dressing room harmony now we do have players who are playing as a team. Who would you have in who could have done as good?

Who said we should win every game?

As for playing as a team, really?

Part of me hopes we dont get promoted if this shit continues all season. Ashley will fuck around all summer trying to sell, then he will change his mind, then we will have made next to no signings and still have Hughton as manager. We will be fucking embarrassed in the Premiership. We might be the only team who could actually beat Derby's record.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I don't think we'll go up now, I think the players will possibly lose any hope they may of had in being managed by a proper manager later in the season.

Hughton will not get us up, of that im certain. As soon as the players start to get twitchy he will have no sway with them whatsoever. He is a yes, yes, yes man of the highest order

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think Chirssy deserve the Manager job he is one positive aspect of the club for a while now regardless of how many of you think of him.......    

Fucking Chrissy?

Says everything about your posts tbh!

Guest sicko2ndbest

PROTESTS WON'T WORK

BOYCOTTS WON'T WORK

WALKOUTS WON'T WORK

Every decision that Ashley has made has already shown he doesn't give a f*** what the fans think, why would he suddenly start listening?

Like I've said time and time again, those actions will hurt the club before they hurt Mike Ashley

Jonny i would rather us go into administration than have this cunt at the helm.

Whatever it takes!

PROTESTS WON'T WORK

BOYCOTTS WON'T WORK

WALKOUTS WON'T WORK

Jonny i would rather us go into administration than have this cunt at the helm.

Whatever it takes!

:lol:

We're top in spite of Hughton. His decisions at times have nearly single handedly cost us games.

Being second has got nothing to do with his managerial ability. I would have us in the top 3 man.

Our performances when we've come up against sides willing to give us a kick have been woeful. He's got 2 points out of QPR, Bristol City and Forrest ffs - that's not worth rewarding! 

I think Chirssy deserve the Manager job he is one positive aspect of the club for a while now regardless of how many of you think of him.......    

Fucking clueless.

:laugh:

He's on the wind-up man, and has been since he joined.

Hughton has in our rightful position considering our talent (West Brom are better imo), I'll give him that. If the managers last season could do that we'd be playing Spurs instead of Scunthorpe.

True Baba... With all this circumstance he did great. If we give him a chance you never know where it might end up. We have the best of mangers in the past decade and what did they bring us? Nothing it is time to try the known and try our luck. Beside right now at this momment US complaning on this really dosn't help the team in short run......