Chris Hughton

Keefaz

Hughton told the Chronicle today: "I am honoured to be offered the job, we are still in negotiations, it is something we hope will get resolved

What is there to negotiate? You'd think Hughton was holding out for a better job the way he's going on  :idiot2:

Hughton probably wants some sort of dwarf to come in and do the transfers bit for him.

Hughton told the Chronicle today: "I am honoured to be offered the job, we are still in negotiations, it is something we hope will get resolved

<b>What is there to negotiate</b>? You'd think Hughton was holding out for a better job the way he's going on  :idiot2:

Money probably.

Mike: "You'll get 300k/year Chris"

Hughton: "I'd like 500k please Mike"

Mike: ""You'll get 300k/year and I want my shoes polished twice a week Chris"

Hughton: "ok"

We need to give Hughton the same abuse reserved for the fat cunt. He's basically letting Ashley bend him over for a few extra quid, spineless twat

Are you for real??? Would you turn the job down?

So Ashley has "supposedly" given Moat 7 days to sort out a deal but in the meantime has offered Hughton the job.  So if Moat's offer (I know - pigs might fly) is accepted, his first task will be to sack Hughton.

:idiot2:

We need to give Hughton the same abuse reserved for the fat cunt. He's basically letting Ashley bend him over for a few extra quid, spineless twat

Yes I would, my self respect means more to me than a few extra quid doing a job that I've got very little chance of succeeding at

"once we get scunthorpe and doncaster out of the way, we will have discussions with derek llambias"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike Ashley learns nothing or he really is running a shit house on purpose.

You decide.

What a fucking nobber.

;D ;D

Guest icemanblue

Would be funny as fuck if he turned it down.

He's obviously going to be angling for some kind of assurances regarding new players in these 'talks', and I think he'll be given them. Unfortunately, it's going to be another bunch of lies.

Feel bad for him as it's lose-lose, really.

Yes I would, my self respect means more to me than a few extra quid doing a job that I've got very little chance of succeeding at

It wouldn't say much for Hughton's self respect if he thought he had no chance of succeeding. I don't blame him at all for wanting a crack at it, but he should never have been put in this position.

Same here. I could never really feel that much ill towards Hughton; sure, I can be annoyed by his shit tactics and baffling subsitutions (or lack of), but I could never actually hate the man to the extent some on here seem to.

Would be funny as f*** if he turned it down.

He's obviously going to be angling for some kind of assurances regarding new players in these 'talks', and I think he'll be given them. Unfortunately, it's going to be another bunch of lies.

I dont know how he can hope to secure more funds from these plebs.  What does he hope to get, I mean the fucked KK over, they bullshitted about Shearer, what next?

What a joke these fuckers are.  Hugghton, dont lower yourself to them.  Refuse it! I urge you!

Would be funny as fuck if he turned it down.

The alarm bells should be ringing for him already

Basically he'll have fuck all say in anything other than training/picking the team

He's a puppet, plain and simple

Would be funny as f*** if he turned it down.

I dont know how he can hope to secure more funds from these plebs.   What does he hope to get, I mean the f***ed KK over, they bullshitted about Shearer, what next?

What a joke these fuckers are.  Hugghton, dont lower yourself to them.  Refuse it! I urge you!

then kinnear comes back...  :kasper:

Hughton as manager will be a disaster. At the moment hes under no pressure and his decision making and tactics are woeful, throw in the pressure of sack if things go wrong and he will crack.

Stick to coaching please youve done a good caretaking job but dont get giddy.

Couldn't agree more :(

Nothing more than ashleys mouthpiece

this is going to get worse before it gets better

and no matter how nice a bloke he is, he knows full well there's a decent chance he will be continually fucked over

Hard for me to respect someone like that

what's the point in having anyone as manager if ashley is going to sign players himself?

i suppose he's got what he wanted in the end, a yes man.

of course, a few months down the like hughton could go all michael douglas in falling down if everythings going pear shaped