Chris Hughton

Keefaz

Just another body to deflect some of the blame away from Ashley whilst it all crumbles around him.

Completely right. I was at the game on Saturday, and the last 3 games have shown how incapable he is. 1 goal in 3 games!!!!! Our best attacking player on Saturday was bloody Enrique! Hughton say no!

I can't belive so much hate towards chris why? All he did was picking up the the peices and did a good job. This club is here because of the fan hatered toward Ashley... Unless the FAns stop hating him and be netural it will be the club again who suffers

of course, a few months down the like hughton could go all michael douglas in falling down if everythings going pear shaped

Would love to see Keegan go all Braveheart on Ashley and his cronies. Storm their mansions on horseback, kick the doors down and mace their faces whilst they're in their beds, all for stitching him up.

I can't belive so much hate towards chris why? All he did was picking up the the peices and did a good job. This club is here because of the fan hatered toward Ashley... Unless the FAns stop hating him and be netural it will be the club again who suffers

Jesus H fucking Christ. :facepalm:

We need to start losing games now, promotion would be a disaster

staying in this division will be more of a disaster especially for the clubs finances

The longer we stay in this division the less he'll have to accept for the club

If we go up he'll want 150m+, we won't be sold and he'll give the puppet a few shite players to plug the gaps. I'm sure you know what happens next

Guest johnson293

:dowie:  :doh:

Fuck off.

We need to start losing games now, promotion would be a disaster

staying in this division will be more of a disaster especially for the clubs finances

The longer we stay in this division the less he'll have to accept for the club

If we go up he'll want 150m+, we won't be sold and he'll give the puppet a few s**** players to plug the gaps. I'm sure you know what happens next

the longer we stay here the worse it is for the club, nothing else matters other than getting promotion this season

Guest Wally_McFool

David Craig saying fans should be chuffed.   :mackems:

I'd love to kick the shit out of that cunt. Utter wanker.

+1

I like you, you are funny!   :colo:

I don't get this. If he's willing to appoint a manager, despite the fact that he may not be the man the next guy wants, why not appoint Shearer?

Because Shearer will not be his puppet and wants money to buy players.  And because it is potentially the KK situation all over again.

I don't get this. If he's willing to appoint a manager, despite the fact that he may not be the man the next guy wants, why not appoint Shearer?

Because he'll be able to shaft the likes of Hughton as much as he likes, no serious manager would stand for it

Guest Wally_McFool

Relegation if this happens becomes a reality

Worse than that - regular boring mid table mediocrity.

Because he'll be able to shaft the likes of Hughton as much as he likes, no serious manager would stand for it

Spot on.

Guest Stephen927

Hughton is not a manager!!!

would you rather jfk?

Would you rather a broken nose or your nob chopped off.

I think I'll stick with the broken nose for now, but not permanent.

Shearer probably wants more than a couple of packets of Quavers per week in wages.

Shearer probably wants more than a couple of packets of Quavers per week in wages.

I think the transfer budget & final say are bigger issues than his wages.

I think the transfer budget & final say are bigger issues than his wages.

Well that as well. Silly me.