Newcastle v Huddersfield 26/08/09 - Pre Match Thread

Fatwax

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

To be honest i'd be happy if we were out of this one, we have a thread bare squad and they need to be fit for promotion challenge not a cup run. We should channel all our energy in 1 direction and thats promotion, if we get any injuries to 1st teamers tomorrow we're screwed for the next league game.

We should have a few managers to choose from in the future with Shearer, Clark and Ketsbaia all already saying they want the job sometime in the future.

Another young manager who played for us has got his English UEFA A License and also the UEFA Pro License, and, like Ketsbaia, making his name in Greece.

Step forward Nikos Papavasiliou. :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikodimos_Papavasiliou

Actually, just looked them up and he got them relegated last season for the first time in 30+ years. Can see the banners and chants of "Papavasiliou out" now.

Guest firetotheworks

Anyone spot anything?

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g162/indigonufc/screen1.png

What the hell is that 'Soviet Shark'?  :lol:

Actually, just looked them up and he got them relegated last season for the first time in 30+ years. Can see the banners and chants of "Papavasiliou out" now.

Nicosian Mafia OUT!!!

Guest ObaStar

Anyone spot anything?

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g162/indigonufc/screen1.png

What the hell is that 'Soviet Shark'?  :lol:

Its a shark robot for 17.95 and lets face it. who doesnt have one of those

Tickets didn't arrive, rang the box office and they've duplicated them for me to pick up. I'll have to go after work, want to go before there's big queues. Does anyone know which box office it is? And will I need the card I bought them on or anything?

I swear anyone can just call up n say the tickets don't arrive, then get some for other people

Gan on, then. I'll take a couple.

Not around atm n have a ST anyway so wouldn't be able to benefit

It's near the cash machine at the southwest corner and aye you'll probably need the card you booked em with

Cheers mate

It depends. Because the prepay collection isn't at the main box office, despite people disagreeing when I mentioned it last week  :shifty:, It's upstairs outside the Gallowgate turnstiles. You take the email confirmation and your card. Not sure if it's the same for duplicates like, that might be at the main box office.

Guest Stephen927

I'll be going tonight. Aiming to get there for about quarter to 7, what will the cash turnstiles be like?

Hoping to get a seat in the Gallowgate end.

Guest Stephen927

What do people think my chances are of getting two tickets together in the Gallowgate using cash turnstiles an hour before kick off?