Newcastle v Huddersfield 26/08/09 - Pre Match Thread

Fatwax

Guest antz1uk

did any1 hear that on the radio?? as part of the bassong deal, it is rumoured that spuds have promised us 2 players on loan, and 1 is Gareth Bale!

did any1 hear that on the radio?? as part of the bassong deal, it is rumoured that spuds have promised us 2 players on loan, and 1 is Gareth Bale!

shyeah right and monkeys might fly outta my butt

Wow...this must be the slowest midfield ever to be played in a football game! And 4 full backs starting or is it CB which is Kadar's preferred position?

Hull (a) last season featured Geremi, Smith, Butt and Jonas.

Wow...this must be the slowest midfield ever to be played in a football game! And 4 full backs starting or is it CB which is Kadar's preferred position?

Hull (a) last season featured Geremi, Smith, Butt and Jonas.

Well...Jonas and Smith are actually trying to do something like running around like headless chickens

Bricking it with the exclusion of Taylor and Coloccini if I'm honest. Hope I'm just reading too much into it.

Same. :undecided:

I'm hoping they are just being 'protected' and that hughton is just testing out what options he has at CB, just in case we loose one or one becomes injured.

At least we get to hear he game on radio,  GO on NEWCASTLE!!

They used to block non-UK listeners at kick off previously.. Hopefully that's not the case for the League Cup

I feel this would be a hard introduction for Ranger, with him being a lone striker. Good luck to the lad

Come on lads!

Guest Alan_Shearer

Newcastle

26 Krul

03 Jose Enrique

12 Simpson

16 Taylor

28 Kadar

04 Nolan

08 Guthrie

20 Geremi

22 Butt