Newcastle 4 - 3 Huddersfield Town - 26/08/09 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

Anyone see the fan get on the pitch at the end?

He was still on as I was walking out, stewards didn't seem to notice, he tried some sort of flip but failed miserably.

There was a season-ticket holder in the seat I had a bought a ticket for, daft how the club are allowing seats to be double-booked. Didn't have any bother finding a seat the row behind, sat next to someone who looked a lot like Mark Jensesn, think it might have been him, not sure though.

Does Mark Jensen not sit next to his absolute tosspiece of a brother?

Is he bald aswell? There was a guy in the row infront who he was talking to.

This was in the Gallowgate btw.

about 24 stone by any chance? If so, aye

I’m pleased we came out winners and I think we were worthy of it. Credit to Huddersfield, who pushed us all the way. But it does emphasise the fact that while our squad is a good one, if we were to pick up any injuries it would become very stretched.

:sadnod:

Will anyone be listening to him  :undecided:

Anyone see the fan get on the pitch at the end?

He was still on as I was walking out, stewards didn't seem to notice, he tried some sort of flip but failed miserably.

There was a season-ticket holder in the seat I had a bought a ticket for, daft how the club are allowing seats to be double-booked. Didn't have any bother finding a seat the row behind, sat next to someone who looked a lot like Mark Jensesn, think it might have been him, not sure though.

Does Mark Jensen not sit next to his absolute tosspiece of a brother?

Is he bald aswell? There was a guy in the row infront who he was talking to.

This was in the Gallowgate btw.

Mark's season ticket is in the middle tier of the leazes, sat a few seats along from me for years until i moved in the summer. 

just got back, was a cracking game but some shabby defending on show.....they were a decent team and Clarky has them playing some good football.  Kadar looked a bit shaky and proved to me that he's a left back not a centre back,  he may well turn into one but at this moment in time he's not ready for the physical challenge on playing central.  Simpson also isn't a centre half.

Ranger was quiet although felt a bit sorry for him in the first half as he was isolated upfront on his own and the service to him was poor, looked to tweak his hamstring halfway thru the 2nd half and then went down with cramp but played on till the end.  Shola came on and changed the game while Jonas was very good when he came on, hopefully they only have minor knocks and will be ok for Leicester,  at least they have a couple of extra days to recover as we don't play till Monday.

Nicky Butt is probably the single biggest reason we are in this league now and here he is back again to mess everything up. It's so depressing just thinking about him returning to the team. It's literally got me in tears. Of course he will be giving the captains armband too and will most likely keep Guthrie on the bench to boot. It's just disgusting really. Absolutely horrific player. Very worried about every team sheet going forward now this wally is fit.

Was really enjoying this season so far too  :(

Nicky Butt is probably the single biggest reason we are in this league now and here he is back again to mess everything up. It's so depressing just thinking about him returning to the team. It's literally got me in tears. Of course he will be giving the captains armband too and will most likely keep Guthrie on the bench to boot. It's just disgusting really. Absolutely horrific player. Very worried about every team sheet going forward now this wally is fit.

Absolutely ludicrous. And I think he's shite.

Absolutely ludicrous. And I think he's s****.

Just my opinion I guess, but my reasoning for this is that he was the biggest constant in the team all season. Don't think he was ever left out of the team despite some truly abject performances. Secondly, playing in the centre of midfield he negatively affected both our attack, with his wretched passing, and our defence, with his woeful tackling and positioning. This is truly how I feel about it. My opinion like I said.

I'm really really worried about what role he is going to begin to play in this team, especially as he will no doubt be keeping out a better player.

Just my opinion I guess, but my reasoning for this is that he was the biggest constant in the team all season. Don't think he was ever left out of the team despite some truly abject performances. Secondly, playing in the centre of midfield he negatively affected both our attack, with his wretched passing, and our defence, with his woeful tackling and positioning. This is truly how I feel about it. My opinion like I said.

I'm really really worried about what role he is going to begin to play in this team, especially as he will no doubt be keeping out a better player.

i said quite often last season that he was trying to play it simple in a team with no movement. thast is bloody awkward. the ammount of times he looked at guthrie or nolan to go forward and ended up having to try and reach the edge of the box himself as cannot,frightened and dares'nt wouldn't go beyond their 10meter circles.

good for us in this league mind if the drop makes nolan and guthrie feel more confident and will try to move.

he's more to blame than anyone else on the playing side, he even beats Owen

WHO gave Krul a 7?

Horrible goalkeeping for all 3 goals, my word.

I want the lad to come good but f***ing hell, for those having a go at me for saying Harper deserves to be no.1, hang your heads

good lesson learned for the one under him. came out and tried to spread himself but should have now learned not to jump when the forward has the ball on the deck.

don't see how you can include the pen either.

If Krul's shot stopping and relfexes are as good as they looked against Brom/Palermo, why doesn't he just stay on his line?

Iker Cassillas used to do that when younger, and was great at it.

how many spanish teams lump high balls into the box from all angles as a standard tactic ?

Guest The Libertine

If Krul's shot stopping and relfexes are as good as they looked against Brom/Palermo, why doesn't he just stay on his line?

Iker Cassillas used to do that when younger, and was great at it.

worked for given too. not so much for the defenders in front of him.