Knackered foot for Shola, pulled hamstring for Jonas

captainhaircut

Guest The Libertine

“Shola has turned his ankle and to be fair to him he came straight off the pitch when he felt it so hopefully that has minimised any damage."

from hughton.

brad inman doesn't think he's broke his foot.

i don't really care about brad inmans foot right now.

it was his left not right!! lol....just to clarify Inman doesn't think Shola has broke his foot!!

Guest Heneage

I'm slightly confused, the game was last night. So they've had going on 36 hours. It's obvious these guys wouldn't be going to Newcastle general, it shouldn't take 5 minutes t oget an X-ray and find out.

*rose tinted specs* i wonder if hughton is deliberately exaggerating the extent of shola's injury to press the case for more transfers.

more likely they dont know the full extent, could be out for a few games, or it could be much worse.

i have top respect for Caulkin but that story is just what Bird wrote in the mirror and George Caulkin & Bird are good mates, hopefully just been talking tonight and have put 2+2 together and got 5.

Guest neesy111

THIS IS TOTAL BOLLOCKS, just seen shola in Florita's earlier and looking totally healthy

ITK!!!! ITS!!!! ITK!!!! <<<<<--------------------  :clap2:

also saw andy carroll in mushroom bar, he's alot taller than you think, he's massive

THIS IS TOTAL BOLLOCKS, just seen shola in Florita's earlier and looking totally healthy

also saw andy carroll in mushroom bar, he's alot taller than you think, he's massive

WTF's Carroll doing in Mushroom?

1) He's meant to be resting.

2) It's poor.

Guest neesy111

2) It's poor.

Yeah, must mean he's close to fitness though, tbf it's still 3 days till next match, plenty of time to get fit tbh!, as they won't be allowed out over the weekend due to a monday match!

2) It's poor.

Carroll is in Mushroom all the time, always hides at the far side next to the bandit. Shola seems to be in Floritas quite a bit aswell. I'm surprised there all not in town alot more than they are to be fair with the ease they can talk home nearly any girl they want.

2) It's poor.

Carroll is in Mushroom all the time, always hides at the far side next to the bandit. Shola seems to be in Floritas quite a bit aswell. I'm surprised there all not in town alot more than they are to be fair with the ease they can talk home nearly any girl they want.

Isn't Carroll's WAG about to burst?

2) It's poor.

Isn't Carroll's WAG about to burst?

Not sure, he split up with his fiance a few months ago like after getting caught shagging some wannabe WAG who's apprently been through most of the first team. I used to play for the same club as him a few years ago and nearly everyone will tell you how much of a cock he has become, think's he's much bigger than he is.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/4570053.Magpies_aim_to_hang_on_to_Nolan/

Calm down guys, Sholagol speaks:

Amoebi remained optimistic about his chances of leading the line against the Foxes, despite having to wear a plastic support cast on his ankle after Wednesday’s game.

“I just fell on it, landed on it funny and felt a little pop in there, so hopefully I haven’t done much damage,’’ he said.

“But it’s calmed down a bit now so I’m hoping it’s nothing serious. It’s important for us to keep everyone fit and healthy

But that'll be bollcoks no doubt because it's relatively ok news and it's in the paper. With quotes. Whereas bad news with no quotes is nailed on fact.