Newcastle United 1 - 0 Leicester City - 31/08/09 - post match reaction from p22

JH

Leicester look far more likely to score at the moment. We've got to make a change. I'd bring on Lua Lua for Geremi or possibly Guthrie. Those two haven't threatened at all and just keep losing possession.

Ranger is a threat. His inexperience is showing, but he's doing better than I was expecting.

Yes id get Geremi off, his movement is disasterous

Agreed.

Barton out wide, Nolan into the middle and a second striker on.

Well that at some point later in the half - around 60-70 minutes.

Who is this "second striker" you're talking about? ???

Damn glad I'm recording this to watch when I get home from work, reading your comments make this sound like the game of the season thus far. But with the squad available to us, I guess this is as good as it will get for us. There is nowt in this division, winning it should be a piece of piss, Ashley is so fucking blind that he can't see that buying a few players short term, bringing in a competent manager and not letting people go will virtually gaurentee a return to the top flight and therefore increase the value of his asset. Instead, he appears to be doing all he can to reduce it's value by reducing the squad to comical levels of depth.

Leicester look far more likely to score at the moment. We've got to make a change. I'd bring on Lua Lua for Geremi or possibly Guthrie. Those two haven't threatened at all and just keep losing possession.

Ranger is a threat. His inexperience is showing, but he's doing better than I was expecting.

Yes id get Geremi off, his movement is disasterous

Agreed.

Barton out wide, Nolan into the middle and a second striker on.

Well that at some point later in the half - around 60-70 minutes.

Who is this "second striker" you're talking about? ???

Going to have to be one of the youngsters innit.

Damn glad I'm recording this to watch when I get home from work, reading your comments make this sound like the game of the season thus far. But with the squad available to us, I guess this is as good as it will get for us. There is nowt in this division, winning it should be a piece of piss, Ashley is so fucking blind that he can't see that buying a few players short term, bringing in a competent manager and not letting people go will virtually gaurentee a return to the top flight and therefore increase the value of his asset. Instead, he appears to be doing all he can to reduce it's value by reducing the squad to comical levels of depth.

:thup:

Guest DarkSchneider

This is the first game I'm watching this season and it's really sad look. No creativity whatsoever. Geremi looks the worst I have ever seen him, Guthrie trying some piruetes, Smith non existent in attack. Our only hope seams to be Barton. Hope he does something special.

I can't understand why Ashley is doing this to this great club with such great fans. He obviously gave up hope of being a success here and is just doing demage after demage. And the most irritating thing is that he just can.

Nolan still looking pretty shite.

Nolan still looking pretty s****.

Still probably our most likely goalscorer as well.

Again. He hasn't done anything wrong. Just struggling to make an impact with what he's got.