Newcastle United 1 - 0 Leicester City - 31/08/09 - post match reaction from p22

JH

Nice BS from the commentator there about Geremi... That Chelsea penalty was Makelele surely.

Yes it was.

I've come online especially to complain about this shit.

Commentator Mistake... TO THE INTERNETS!

Some good work by Nolan, tbh. I think he's played a key role in the past few matches.

Def looks more useful in a more advanced position when we've got others to do the running

Agree, but I still rather have a striker there.

Some good work by Nolan, tbh. I think he's played a key role in the past few matches.

Def looks more useful in a more advanced position when we've got others to do the running

Yep i mean behind the front men in general, his main strength is how well he can link it up around the area

Yep i mean behind the front men in general, his main strength is how well he can link it up around the area

Aye, I know what you mean. I just rather get a striker with some pace to play there and don't have Nolan on the pitch. Lövenkrands would complement each and every one of our current strikers quite well IYAM.

can someone tell me who scored the goal?

how did it happen?

Nolan chests it down to Ranger who plays a short pass to Danny Guthrie who beats his man and shoots a rocket in the roof of the net from a yard outside of the penalty area.

Aye, I know what you mean. I just rather get a striker with some pace to play there and don't have Nolan on the pitch. Lövenkrands would complement each and every one of our current strikers quite well IYAM.

Plus he's free, if Ashley knew he wasn't gonna spend any money this summer he should have at least signed him back up.