Preston (away) Monday Night KO (SKY Twats)

Crumpy Gunt

We're not going to be on at all in the second half of the season at this rate.

Is there some kind of limit to how many times a team can be on Sky? ???

Don't think so, but don't they need to show each team a certain number of times? which sort of comes to the same conclusion.

We're not going to be on at all in the second half of the season at this rate.

Is there some kind of limit to how many times a team can be on Sky? ???

Don't think so, but don't they need to show each team a certain number of times? which sort of comes to the same conclusion.

Aye, well remember that every Newcastle game on TV isn't just showing us ;)

Get the fk in!! get as many away games on TV as we can please.

You'd be fuming if a home game you were going to got moved such that you couldn't make it anymore. Still, so long as it doesn't affect you...

Yeah and you'd be happy if these matches weren't on Sky Sports despite people who are unable to go no longer being able to see it, still as long as it doesn't affect you... :razz:

I'd be happy if SKY weren't moving our matches away from the weekend for no reason. Being able to see a game on TV/the internet isn't that big a deal, you can always get highlights on BBC Sport website and there's always radio coverage.

It is to some people. Namely those that can't afford to go/live too far away to go. And you know fine well that watching the highlights just isn't the same.

At the end of the day, people who go are angry when it gets moved for TV. People who don't go get angry when it isn't moved to TV. You can't expect us to not go "Gettin, it's on telly!" just because it gets moved so you can't go.

I somehow doubt when it's not on TV, you go "Oh those poor people not being able to see this live". Same difference.

Gonna go to this one. Messi I take it you are to? How are you getting there? Im thinking of a ferry to the Isle of Man, then to whatever port is by Lancaster, then a bus to Preston.

Gonna go to Blackpool and what ever else is on the west side of Britain :smitten: Only just seen Preston was when I checked a map there now :lol:

Gonna go to this one. Messi I take it you are to? How are you getting there? Im thinking of a ferry to the Isle of Man, then to whatever port is by Lancaster, then a bus to Preston.

Gonna go to Blackpool and what ever else is on the west side of Britain :smitten: Only just seen Preston was when I checked a map there now :lol:

:facepalm:

You really shouldn't confess stuff like that you know.

Laughable seeing people throw their toys out the pram because they can't go to one match.  Boo f***ing hoo.

You are lucky you live where yo do and get to go to so many every season.

It's  annoying  because people spend good money on travel/accomodation etc for nothing, rather than not being able to get to the game.

The number of games we are getting on TV is unbelievable.

:snod: good for the plastics like me.

yeahhhh buddy

Thought you'd be gutted tbh. Extinguished any chance of you actually seeing us for the first time.

Laughable seeing people throw their toys out the pram because they can't go to one match.  Boo f***ing hoo.

You are lucky you live where yo do and get to go to so many every season.

Since you are going I presume you live close to Preston?  I live in Newcastle and travel all over to see Newcastle play, London etc which is a fair distance.  Preston is relatively close to Newcastle in comparison to some teams in comparison.  So really living in Preston does not stop you coming along the road to see us at SJP, correct?  Oh, unless ofcourse you cannot commit due to working weekdays and many of our games being on a weekday because of sky.  :rolleyes:

:facepalm:

You really shouldn't confess stuff like that you know.

Confess what? That I dont know where every town in England is situated? Or that I will go to away games at grounds which are more convenient for me to travel to?

Messi's Irish i think.  :cheesy:

Damn.

He confused me by saying:

Don't mean to rub it in to all those living in Newcastle who are pissed off, but...

YAY!  Celebrate

Didn't realise Preston would be much easier to get to then the rest... actually thinking about it, he has never said he is actually going.  Obviously just pleased to be sittting in the ol' armchair.

Really fancied this, will probably still go. It might have something to do with the fact that Preston is like the land that time forgot and have got quite a reputation when it comes to starting trouble and will be relishing the visit of us. Bit like Stoke really.

I'll say it- the armchairs don't have a bloody clue about really supporting a football team.

I know plenty of what you'd call armchair fans who'd be better supporters then some of the whining idiots I see/hear at St James Park.

I'll say it- the armchairs don't have a bloody clue about really supporting a football team.

I know plenty of people who care more about the club then some of the whining idiots I see/hear at St James Park.

I won't disagree that there are lots of idiots who go to matches, but tbf it's easy to care about the club whilst making no effort to actually support them. Caring doesn't really help the team.

I'm not sure that's what I really wanted to say, but I can't think of a better way to word it.  :lol:

Effort is hardly the only thing that stops people from going to matches.  Often some of my friends can't afford to go.

Aye I know, and I'm the same unfortunately in that I can't afford to go as often as I'd like. I tend to think of 'armchair' fans, as referred to above, as those who are happy to pay their Sky subscriptions and sit and watch at home, and just don't bother to go to games.