Marlon Harewood

Dave

I'd like us to have a look at other options... but obviously if he is the only one with the experience and potential in this league then why not get him? I mean it will only be for 3 months if he isn't doing the job for us! Hopefully Ranger won't just slip down the pecking order with another striker signing!

because it would use up a valuable loan slot that we may need to bring in players to cover more vulnerable positions i.e. centre back, right back...

Guest neesy111

a harewood:

Harewood is wood that has been treated with mineral substances to alter its color. Unlike dyeing processes, making harewood involves a chemical change, rather than simply superimposing color on the material.

a Marlon Harewood:

Harewood is a thick piece of wood that has been treated with mineral substances to alter its color. Unlike dyeing processes, making harewood involves a chemical change, rather than simply superimposing color on the material. after the process is done, it can play as a striker.

Guest The Libertine

Agh, i thought this died when we signed Lovelypants.

I don't want him getting in Rangers way.

Agree with you. 

I'd like to see Ranger get more time on the pitch this season. Harewood would do an average job for us I'd imagine, however Ranger maybe develop fast and be even better.  Rather we loaned in a centre back and a right winger.

:thup:

harewood may only be here a few months but ranger needs all the time he can get in this league.

Ranger will get plenty of opportunities lads, he's just a kid. He looks promising of course, but there are fucking tons of games this season, the last thing we need to worry about is an 18 year old being frozen out.

Was just thinking how with the signing of loven we have enough strikers. Oh well another body can't hurt, its a different option as although shola and Carroll are big harewood is a beast! Seem to remember him scoring 16 for west ham one season. Would have preferred a centre back or winger but an extra option up front is still welcome.

is it not possible that marlon can do the same as shola

people were writing off shola at this level after his dismal time at stoke but people are jumping on his bandwagon now, surely people should give marlon a chance with us if he joins?

i dont like his attitude, but i have no idea how well he would do in our team, any additions to our team that are temporary are more than welcomed.

even if he scores 1 or 2 or whatever, we shouldn't forget that 1 more goal from anywhere last year probably would of saved us, same applies with our chance of promotion

Guest rosstoon

He played a lot for west ham out on the right. He was ok in that role aswell. I think its a good addition and its only for 3 months.

Guest guinness_fiend

loan him in for the bench and loan Ranger out somewhere he'll get first-team experience

This may come out stronger that I intend it to, but ARE YOU ON CRACK?!

We should not be loaning anyone out, as at this rate we might end up having to play Ranger at right-back at some point.