Marlon Harewood

Dave

Big Tron key Marlon Harewood Goals into Youtube & there is a nice montage. Why some f***er has made a montage of Marlon is f***ing worrying.

He has done fuck all for a long time now though.

Well it's always worth looking at a Youtube compilation if only to convince yourself you've signed a world beater. more chance it's a wife beater in this case mind.

Not a fan, but he is big and physical, something this squad lacks and something you need in this league. 

We have Shola, AC & Nile who all big enough to play up front by themselves. I am hoping he is still quick as it pointless us signing another big un.

The best thing about Marlon Harewood is typing his name into google and seeing what comes up in the results :lol:

?

http://a0.vox.com/6a00c225280961549d00fa96792cd00002-320pi

I didn't even think to try the images, cheers.

Guest thefishman

The best thing about Marlon Harewood is typing his name into google and seeing what comes up in the results :lol:

?

http://a0.vox.com/6a00c225280961549d00fa96792cd00002-320pi

I didn't even think to try the images, cheers.

i got this! :frantic:

http://www.karlaspice.com/hosted/pole_dancer/images/KarlaSpice06.jpg

Not a fan, but he is big and physical, something this squad lacks and something you need in this league. 

We have Shola, AC & Nile who all big enough to play up front by themselves. I am hoping he is still quick as it pointless us signing another big un.

My thoughts exactly. Would rather we signed a nippy player to link up with our big strikers.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Do we? :rolleyes:

How on earth is it taking so long? It's a simple three-month loan deal.

If it's 12 weeks, why waste almost a full week when he won't be able to play? Wait until Friday, and that means he'll be eligible for an extra game in December over the Christmas period, whereas if we signed him before Thursday, he'd miss it.

How on earth is it taking so long? It's a simple three-month loan deal.

If it's 12 weeks, why waste almost a full week when he won't be able to play? Wait until Friday, and that means he'll be eligible for an extra game in December over the Christmas period, whereas if we signed him before Thursday, he'd miss it.

You should change your name to clever Chris.

I have to watch going on this website in the library man. I get weird looks having naked black men on my screen. They might get the wrong impression. I mean you lot put the pictures of near naked women under NSFW spolier links. You can't do this for the much more incriminating photos of naked men? :lol:

I have to watch going on this website in the library man. I get weird looks having naked black men on my screen. They might get the wrong impression. I mean you lot put the pictures of near naked women under NSFW spolier links. You can't do this for the much more incriminating photos of naked men? :lol:

you are getting the weird looks cos the pic was on when they went for a coffee and still on when they came back.