Realistic Transfer Targets January 2010

Howaythelads

Heard on the radio last nigth that Collison is only on £3,500 a week. Worth a bid if we go up ?

I want a pint of what you're drinking if you think we have a chance with him

If we go up then why not ? Could probably earn 10x the amount he's getting at West Ham and the way things are goign he may be in the championshipp come the summer.

Heard on the radio last nigth that Collison is only on £3,500 a week. Worth a bid if we go up ?

If we go up then why not ? Could probably earn 10x the amount he's getting at West Ham and the way things are goign he may be in the championshipp come the summer.

This.

IF West Ham get relegated, i see no reason why not.

Guest Roger Kint

Am not 100% sure but i think West Ham may wish to receive some from of payment for him, they seem to be one those clubs who dont just let you have a player because you can offer him more money than he is on.

In reality it will be well over £5m before they will even consider it let alone accept

Caulkin is going out of his mind with this quiet transfer window like.

CaulkinTheTimes - I'm not shaving until the transfer window closes. I not entirely sure what this will achieve, apart from neck rash. Beard update: fluffy.

:lol:

Half the league would be in for him man. Could move to a way better club than us. Plus he'd cost a shitload.

If the Beckford deal doesn't come off i'd like to see us stick in an offer for Danny Webber. I saw him play for Portsmouth last night and he looked very good.

He's also scored a stack of goals at this level and, with Portsmouth's financial problems, I can't see them turning down a decent bid

I know we are not allowed to dream now (see post above Ronaldo's about Danny Webber ffs) but with Geremi leaving earlier than expected can his £££'s not be used to help us bring in Maxi Rodríguez on a short team deal till the end of the season. We already have two Argies battling to get into the World Cup squad & the fee has been mentioned from £0 to £1.5m.

Even a w***** like Seymour managed to bring a legend like KK in when we were in Divison 2.

Yes, I'm sure he'll turn down Liverpool to come here.

That being Liverpool who were meant to sign him Jan 01 2010. They are still no closer to signing him since shifting a few bodies off there payroll. As a short term move we may be a better place for him as I said we should be able to cover his wages with Geremi leaving, we have two fellow Argentine internationals who have played in Spain & came to England. He need to hit the ground the running & playing as it is World Cup year with Rafa being tinkerman is going to get the game time?

For Argentinians international football means more than the club game & playing in World Cup is the main gig.

AS I SAID WE HAVE LOST THE ART OF "DREAMING"

We were linked with Ricky Lambert in some rag this week!!!!

Yes, I'm sure he'll turn down Liverpool to come here.

That being Liverpool who were meant to sign him Jan 01 2010. They are still no closer to signing him since shifting a few bodies off there payroll. As a short term move we may be a better place for him as I said we should be able to cover his wages with Geremi leaving, we have two fellow Argentine internationals who have played in Spain & came to England. He need to hit the ground the running & playing as it is World Cup year with Rafa being tinkerman is going to get the game time?

For Argentinians international football means more than the club game & playing in World Cup is the main gig.

AS I SAID WE HAVE LOST THE ART OF "DREAMING"

We were linked with Ricky Lambert in some rag this week!!!!

:kasper:

I actually thought you were joking ... that's definitely one hell of a dream.

Would like to see us go for Victor Moses if this Beckford thing keeps getting silly.

Danny Webber was awful when he came on last night Steve. Had about 5 shots all of which were no threat to anyone other than the crowd

Bollocks! You obviously didn't watch as much of the game as I did.

Portsmouth were absolute utter shit before he came on. His pace up front gave them a different dimension, and it was only after he came on that they looked like scoring.