Realistic Transfer Targets January 2010

Howaythelads

What's Seol Ki-Hyeon doing at Fulham nowadays? Would give us some decent width on the right i'd reckon, decent player.

Don't rate Seol, at Reading he wasn't good at all. And although he plays on the right, I'm pretty sure he's left footed... so he won't necessarily add proper balance or width.

What's Seol Ki-Hyeon doing at Fulham nowadays? Would give us some decent width on the right i'd reckon, decent player.

Don't rate Seol, at Reading he wasn't good at all. And although he plays on the right, I'm pretty sure he's left footed... so he won't necessarily add proper balance or width.

He cooks some lovely Korean meatballs though

They really are the dogs bollocks

:laugh:

What's Djibril Cisse up to these days?

Dressing ridiculously, mainly.

Isn't he scoring for fun in Greece? Don't think you could get him as a CCC side though.

15 goals in 17 games according to Wikipedia. Doubt the world's fattest cunt would be prepared to fund a bid for him then

Isn't he scoring for fun in Greece? Don't think you could get him as a CCC side though.

15 goals in 17 games according to Wikipedia. Doubt the world's fattest c*** would be prepared to fund a bid for him then

I'd rather we played Harper up front than buy that cunt, no matter how good he is.

Guest Heneage

15 goals in 17 games according to Wikipedia. Doubt the world's fattest c*** would be prepared to fund a bid for him then

I'd rather we played Harper up front than buy that c***, no matter how good he is.

Good logic.

Cisse is quality imo. If there's even a sniff of a chance we could get him in the summer I'd be in for him.

Agreed. And - not to be all obsessive (like them) - imagine the Mackems' reaction. :lol: It'd be a bit juicy like.

with jack wilshere doing to holland, it got me thinking how good it is for english players to go abroad. how is matt derbyshire doing at olympiakos?? if his game has improved, i'd be ok with buying him in the summer.

He did really well during his loan at the end of last season. Think he's had some bad injury problems this season though, only played a handful of games.

Agreed about Englishmen going abroad, should happen far more often than it does.