Internationals

Stifler

Knowing Scotland I would of believed the scoreline, but as soon as the 20 yard own goal thing was mentioned I relised.

I would of sat and had a pint with them, I would also try to make them feel better if I came across some of their fans.

I think Shittley Gay would of been better.

...though I surpose we could of went to any other team in the Premiership that day apart from the teams already relegated and we would of got the same reaction.

I wish that Gordon for Sunderland is on a save bonus, because today would of bankrupt the fuckers.

...unlike the north American's who pronounce it mall (mal) as in the way you would of thought us Geordies would pronounce it with us saying al instead of all and big al instead of Alan Shearer.

...if it wasn't for previouse medical research and advancements then he would of been dead long before he did die.

...so they must of know something was going to go off.

You say we didn't deserve to stay up, deserved to get beaten by Villa but deserved a point from Fulham, which would of kept us up.

I would of liked to of seen more towards the end when the mam died and Reg left.

Carrol should of dived there, would of got a pen.

Anyway it eventually came at about 6pm, and I thought to myself would of fucking known it would of been you twats delivering it.

...I would of thought they would of figures it out when I was only 16 when I got the job, my references were me with a fake accent and the fact that everyone of my patients have died.

I would of thought the guy who does question time would of fronted it for the BBC.

HAVE, MAN! IT'S FUCKING HAVE!

Could HAVE. Would HAVE. Should HAVE.

JESUS CHRIST, MAN!

Go and fuck yourself.

I can't believe your taking something like that so seriouse when other people on here say things like ITK instead of saying the actual words, and other use a lower case "I" when refering to them selves.

You are = you're, not your. Just FYI.

Also, it's "Themselves", if we're being super-critical.

Knowing Scotland I would of believed the scoreline, but as soon as the 20 yard own goal thing was mentioned I relised.

I would of sat and had a pint with them, I would also try to make them feel better if I came across some of their fans.

I think Shittley Gay would of been better.

...though I surpose we could of went to any other team in the Premiership that day apart from the teams already relegated and we would of got the same reaction.

I wish that Gordon for Sunderland is on a save bonus, because today would of bankrupt the fuckers.

...unlike the north American's who pronounce it mall (mal) as in the way you would of thought us Geordies would pronounce it with us saying al instead of all and big al instead of Alan Shearer.

...if it wasn't for previouse medical research and advancements then he would of been dead long before he did die.

...so they must of know something was going to go off.

You say we didn't deserve to stay up, deserved to get beaten by Villa but deserved a point from Fulham, which would of kept us up.

I would of liked to of seen more towards the end when the mam died and Reg left.

Carrol should of dived there, would of got a pen.

Anyway it eventually came at about 6pm, and I thought to myself would of fucking known it would of been you twats delivering it.

...I would of thought they would of figures it out when I was only 16 when I got the job, my references were me with a fake accent and the fact that everyone of my patients have died.

I would of thought the guy who does question time would of fronted it for the BBC.

HAVE, MAN! IT'S FUCKING HAVE!

Could HAVE. Would HAVE. Should HAVE.

JESUS CHRIST, MAN!

Go and fuck yourself.

I can't believe your taking something like that so seriouse when other people on here say things like ITK instead of saying the actual words, and other use a lower case "I" when refering to them selves.

You are = you're, not your. Just FYI.

Also, it's "Themselves", if we're being super-critical.

Well.. in this context it'd be "themselves", but I see your point.

Thank everyone for the information on Lagerback.

Nigeria beat DR Dongo 5-2 in the most meaningless friendly of all -time in Abuja. Only God knows how this is helping us prepare for the World Cup. How to we go from a top tier match against Paraguay to a bunch of reserves playing a middle tier African side. We played Utaka upfront for God's sake. Not even John Utaka at Pompey, but his even more rubbish younger brother who plays in bloody Sweden! If I knew they were trying out randoms, I would have flown over and played centreback.

Utaka plays for OB (Odense, Denmark)....he is their top goalscorer and they are heading for the title this year! He has been really class this year and he is on top of the topscorer list with 13 goals! He looks good and strong! Interesting to see him in a bigger league.....think he could do well in france, bundesliga or maybe in the PL.

It's unfair of me to criticise him directly I guess. I don't watch the Danish league much. Really, I'm more angry at the fact that unless five or six players get injured, he has no chance of making the World Cup. This is the last friendly before World Cup camp commences. Why are we playing sub standard opposition, and putting out a team of players that will most likely not be headed to South Africa. The WC is in three months!

guess martins, yakubu and obinna is ahead of him....who else?

I can rattle off a whole list of names here....Obasi, Osaze, Ike Uche, Akpala, Eneramo, Anichebe, Ideye. Generally there are just a lot of players likely to receive a call up over a 26 year old playing in Denmark. (if you include youngsters,etc.)

Also of note, We used a striker named "Thankgod" in the same friendly :lol:

Eneramo sounds like a good player, actually. Whats the lowdown on him?

Big powerful striker type. He is playing very well for Esperance right now, who are on of the biggest clubs in Africa. When he has shown up for Nigeria he's done quite well and has been very willing to get his hands dirty. I'm definitely a fan of him. I can't imagine staying in Tunis through the summer. He'll be somewhere in Europe.

serious

• 1 year later...