Xisco's back

Crumpy Gunt

I do think he was treated pretty badly, and arrived at the club at the worst possible time. His reaction was less than brilliant, but the cliub has to take a large share of the blame.

As do some of the supporters.

How come?

I do think he was treated pretty badly, and arrived at the club at the worst possible time. His reaction was less than brilliant, but the cliub has to take a large share of the blame.

How come?

Those who booed him at the Hull home game for a start.

I still don't know just what exactly is indicative of an awful attitude. The fella was ignored for a year. He was faced with the prospect of another as a 5th choice striker in a Championship squad. I'd be willing to go to a few lengths to escape such a situation having been rated highly in my home country. That's of course if he actually said it.

Not saying he should be commended. But give me someone who desperately wants first team football over someone happy to sit back and watch the cash come in.

He was 3rd choice  behind AC & Shola at the start of the season. After his refusing to play stunt which forced the clubs hand, he left us right in the lurch. We had to play the Leicester & Cardiff games with the raw Ranger up front. So lets not kid anyone he is up for the battle of fighting for his place. He is only here because no La Liga club is going to touch after last seasons poor form & no Segunda club can afford to pay him.

If he had any fight in him & stayed we would not of needed Harewood & we may not have signed Best because a year in CCC has given Colo a boost, it may have done the same for Xisco.

How come?

Didnt even know that happened. I was there and I certainly cant remember it so i'll have to take your word for it. Echo Ronaldos sentiments like.

Booing someone on their debut. :lol:

How come?

Didnt even know that happened. I was there and I certainly cant remember it so i'll have to take your word for it. Echo Ronaldos sentiments like.

Think he will have been referring to the League Cup tie.

Booing someone on their debut. :lol:

How come?

Think he will have been referring to the League Cup tie.

Nope.  The league game.

Behind me & 2 of my mates in different parts of the ground heard it too, one of whom almost ended up in a fight because of it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sicko2ndbest

X I S C O!

X I S C O!

He is X...err...excellent

I - incredible

S - super sexy

C - such a cuty

He is ooooooooooohhhhhhhh

:)

X I S C O!

X I S C O!

He is X...err...excellent

I - incredible

S - super sexy

C - such a cuty

He is ooooooooooohhhhhhhh

Simply made to be sung!

We did that in his first season here.

He is X...eXciting

He is I...incredible

He is S...skillful

He is C...creative

He is Oooooooohhhhhh

/supafan

Guest Heneage

Be crazy to let him go imo.

What exactly is crazy about letting him go?

The fact he's a striker with some pedigree, more than Best who has had not half the chance of Best or even the loveable rogue that is Nile Ranger.