Xisco's back

Crumpy Gunt

Probably bitter spurs fans.

Where do any of the gay footballers rumours come from? Like Ambrose for example, I went to the Marseille away game with his future father in law (don't think that marriage went ahead mind).

Where do any of the gay footballers rumours come from? Like Ambrose for example, I went to the Marseille away game with his future father in law (don't think that marriage went ahead mind).

Wasnt it when a couple of Arsenal players were caught putting mobile phones up their arses and ringing eachother, only the NOTW couldnt name them?

brings back memories of Charlton (a)

to the tune of the fulwell end...

Ambrose's arse

(Ambrose's arse)

Is always full

(Is always full)

Ambrose's arse is always full

(Full of what?)

Full of cock

Full of cum

Full of Will Young

Ambrose's arse is always full....

Guest Roger Kint

First bit will be correct.

Sure Ambrose is married with 2 kids now mind

Hopefully Xisco will be given a chance this season. Haven't seen him play for us before, in fact I haven't seen him play at all, but I'm optimistic.

If he gets in the player group and starts building his confidence, I'm sure he'll do better than most on here says!

Will take a lot of convincing to get me to like xisco, he was crap last year in spain and I didn't like his attitude his first stay with us.

I hope he proves me wrong, hopefully I will see him this weekend at SJP, been a while since I've been back (Reading - Pancrate goal was last live game!!!).

Guest toonlass

please stop the gay jokes...its pathetic!

This.

This. Who really cares tbh. There has got to be a couple of gay footballers in the Premier League, just sad that they have to hide their sexuality because of sad little boys who will make an issue of it!

This.

This. Who really cares tbh. There has got to be a couple of gay footballers in the Premier League, just sad that they have to hide their sexuality because of sad little boys who will make an issue of it!

Its highly likely that God will be smiting you for calling him a sad little boy!  :knuppel2:

Guest toonlass

This.

Its highly likely that God will be smiting you for calling him a sad little boy!  :knuppel2:

WTF?