Xisco's back

Crumpy Gunt

Did I miss something? Did he sign for Sunderland or something? Can't believe the amount of crap that can be spewed by some "supporters" based on rumours and presumptions.

Did I miss something? Did he sign for Sunderland or something? Can't believe the amount of crap that can be spewed by some "supporters" based on rumours and presumptions.

its his own fault, had he scored 20 goals in each of the last 2 seasons the slander would never have happened.

its his own fault, had he scored 20 goals in each of the last 2 seasons the slander would never have happened.

That and if he'd avoided being photographed kissing lots of boys.

I don't mind if he's gay or not, it's all nature. I do mind if he's shit or not, though. Which is why he's getting abuse.

That said, I do like him, mainly due to his name. And I'd love it if he came good.

Guest Geordiesned

Ok so it wasn't the Mackem twat Kieron Richardson who announced his gayness but the Hollyoaks actor of the same name. It didn't stop me making a fool me myself texting a few mates when I heard the news on the radio thinking it was about the Manc reject. :blush:

Guest Geordiesned

Knew you'd say that! :lol: Look, the news said who he was ok! I actually felt a tinge of disappointment when I realised it wasn't the Mackem twat. Not that I'm homophobic like. I've got a George Michael album and he's a bummer. (copyright Gareth Keenan)

• 2 weeks later...

dont know if it's been posted before, but an article on .co.uk says Xisco recently became a father, wonder if that will put an end to the rumours....

what rumours?

:dowiespin:

The rumours that Newcastle supporters are homophobic, intolerant morons who jump at the chance to 'laugh' at infantile, puerile, stale comments at someone they generally don't care for?

I didn't think it was true either. Louise Taylor might disagree.