You know when times are hard...

Guest guinness_fiend

Concur on the Meatball Marina. By far the only decent to good sub they have. £2 on a Tuesday isn't too bad.

The "processed" meats they have (i.e. the ones that come in round, thin slices) are what I'd imagine flavoured plastic to taste like. Anything else is just about average, including the Veggie pattie.

Guest Roger Kint

Concur on the Meatball Marina. By far the only decent to good sub they have. £2 on a Tuesday isn't too bad.

The "processed" meats they have (i.e. the ones that come in round, thin slices) are what I'd imagine flavoured plastic to taste like. Anything else is just about average, including the Veggie pattie.

The turkey is what you say but is very nice, Shields subway has that on the half price  on Wednesday mmmmmm

Don't get it. Am I being thick or is the joke in what the filling is?

Or are they taking the piss because their slogan is "you choose" and KEEGAN NEVER GOT TO CHOOSE HIS PLAYERS

Or because they are doing a new low price menu and ASHLEY LOVES LOW PRICE PLAYERS

Or is it because they think they are the BITB and OUR SUPPORTERS ARE THE BITB (probably wouldn't go down well in manc)

Don't get it. Am I being thick or is the joke in what the filling is?

Or are they taking the piss because their slogan is "you choose" and KEEGAN NEVER GOT TO CHOOSE HIS PLAYERS

Or because they are doing a new low price menu and ASHLEY LOVES LOW PRICE PLAYERS

Or is it because they think they are the BITB and OUR SUPPORTERS ARE THE BITB (probably wouldn't go down well in manc)

It is kinda like, if you feel like shit, we got a sub for that. To cheer you up or something.

I think.

This venomous campaign is just the latest in a series of vicious attacks from the rags.

But I suppose everyone will end up TURNING on ME.

how cant anyone see they're all out

to

GET US!

Clear example of the "it's all a figment of your imagination despite the repeated examples".....dick.

As for the sarny - what the Foch has Subway to do with the rags ?

If it appeared in Newcastle, we would view it as what ? "Ah, so your teams crap, we can cheer you up".....So ?

They are crap, let's face it. Ashley et al have disintegrated us, just about. And I quite like the occasional Subway. In fact I think I'll take one into work today !

Unfortunately the Meatball Marina contains about 45 thousand billion million calories.

Unfortunately the Meatball Marina contains about 45 thousand billion million calories.

Nice though.

Probably that southwest sauce they put on. Yum.

Nice though.

Probably that southwest sauce they put on. Yum.

They are over 1,000 calories before you add anything else (foot long).

They are nice though :D

Guest toonlass

In manchester they could have done better signs tbh. Outside Eastlands they could have had "Only having any success at all because you have a rich sugardaddy? We have a sub for that" and outside Old Trafford they could have "Knackered because you travelled over 5 hours to see YOUR team play at home? We have a sub for that". Much more apt imo