Ipswich Town 0 - 4 Newcastle United - 26/09/09 - post match reaction from p24

Dave

this league is about confidence and team spirit, fuck all else like. You're lucky you've managed not to let relegation initially get to you and bounce back, but tbh 46 games is a long season, you won't find it a cakewalk all season, despite a fantastic start. You'll come second behind us tbh.

It absolutely is, isn't it. 90% graft and 10% individual quality is enough to put you atleast in the play-offs in this league.

If you have a couple of players that can finish you'll be in the play-offs at least from what I've seen. It's about that simple.

Forest fan on another forum I go to reckons Colo was awful, surely it's not just my bias thinking he played well..

Apart from Enrique's occasionally bonkers passing the entire defence pissed it today.

Our highlights are on BBC1 now btw.

Forest fan on another forum I go to reckons Colo was awful, surely it's not just my bias thinking he played well..

Apart from Enrique's occasionally bonkers passing the entire defence pissed it today.

Our highlights are on BBC1 now btw.

Aye I touched on that in my ratings he did same against Plymouth and they almost scored, I don't know why he's doing it to be honest, there's no need.

Is it wrong that during 'my way' I was thinking only about all the dispicable things I could do to that singer?

Singing was a bit gash, but she was very very nice.

Is it wrong that during 'my way' I was thinking only about all the dispicable things I could do to that singer?

:dowie:

I said her singing was very poor.

Anyone know how many Smogs went to Coventry? Looks like there's hardly any there.

I thought it was pretty damn good. Oh well.

Not for My Way, you can't do that operatic, just doesn't work.

Not for My Way, you can't do that operatic, just doesn't work.

didn't think any of it was supposed to ber operatic.