Famous Newcastle Fans

cubaricho

Guest getalife

norman wisdom

jake burns

Jake Burns is a Toon fan? I know that he mentions St James's Park in one of his end-of-CD interviews (on Go For It, I think). Also Joe Calzaghe stepped into the ring once with a Toon shirt on, although it may have had more to do with his friendship with Gary Speed. Was great to see though......

norman wisdom

jake burns

Jake Burns is a Toon fan? I know that he mentions St James's Park in one of his end-of-CD interviews (on Go For It, I think). Also Joe Calzaghe stepped into the ring once with a Toon shirt on, although it may have had more to do with his friendship with Gary Speed. Was great to see though......

jake burns grew up a liverpool fan but living in newcastle for a while turned him. he often wore a shirt with loads of newcastle crests on whilst on stage. being interviewed for ther big issue and asked where his favourite place was he answered "the gallowgate end".

• 1 month later...

Saying that the ONLY reason we were relegated was because of selling Milner!

when you go down by a point or whatever it was its easy to blame one thing, you could pick selling given or milner as i am sure both would have got us a extra point somewere, of corse keeping keegan or not having JK would also have saved us

Guest Haris Vuckic

Saying that the ONLY reason we were relegated was because of selling Milner!

If we still had Milner, Keegan would have won...

Possibly Rowan Atkinson, I'm sure she told me he supports them.

I'll ask her when I get home.

He definitely went to uni at Newcastle.

He was born in Hexham I believe.

so was Pete Doherty, but he supports QPR.

Guess I was wrong, he's from Consett, which if you are not from the region is probably more Newcastle Territory than Sunderland, at worse it's 50/50.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rowan_Atkinson

Since I've never heard his name mentioned when it comes to the toon, I think it safe to assume he's one of those arty farty types that have no interest in "soccer".

I know he's more the country type since his family where all farmers along with him working on the farm for the early years of his life so I dont know if he'll have been brought up following football.

Im also from Consett and yeah it's closer to Newcastle than Sunderland by about 5 miles I think, 15 to Newcastle, 20 to Sunderland, 17 to Durham I think.