Newcastle v Bristol City- Pre-match thread

Dinho lad

If Keegan was in charge we'd f***ing tear these a new one, never mind lining up both Smith and Butt at home. It would be great.

s***, I'm sounding like cp40 now. ;D

You've actually been sounding like him all night.

Should get yourself down the boozer for a break. ;D

Guest pont-toon

will keegan be unveiled at half time?

de ja va - the return of special k v Bistol City

3-0 to the mags, Kelly 2 & O'Brien

Guest sicko2ndbest

A quick pitch invasion all pointing towards the fat one singing you fat cockney bastard should get the message across loud and clear.

These are terrible times that require terrible actions. I do not promote pitch invasions but in this case if we did it on mass at some point during the day I think it will be a powerful stand. This way as well we can air our thoughts in a 5-10 minute burst and then get on with supporting the team.

We cannot sit by and let this fucker think he is welcome. Extaordinary times extraordinary measures

Guest sicko2ndbest

And I bet there was Ashley thinking we all loved him. Risk further fines, bans, point deductions, arrests, match abandonments, etc...great idea.  :facepalm:

half time?

10000 or so on the pitch and you think they'll make arrests. Match will not be abandoned if it's not in playing time. At the final whistle? As for your fine point the fact we are about to pay 3mil for this fat twat means another 20 grand won't hurt to further push our feelings

A quick pitch invasion all pointing towards the fat one singing you fat cockney bastard should get the message across loud and clear.

These are terrible times that require terrible actions. I do not promote pitch invasions but in this case if we did it on mass at some point during the day I think it will be a powerful stand. This way as well we can air our thoughts in a 5-10 minute burst and then get on with supporting the team.

We cannot sit by and let this fucker think he is welcome. Extaordinary times extraordinary measures

the type of lads that would be up for that,..are up in level 7

see the problem?

Guest toonlass

And I bet there was Ashley thinking we all loved him. Risk further fines, bans, point deductions, arrests, match abandonments, etc...great idea.  :facepalm:

half time?

10000 or so on the pitch and you think they'll make arrests. Match will not be abandoned if it's not in playing time. At the final whistle? As for your fine point the fact we are about to pay 3mil for this fat twat means another 20 grand won't hurt to further push our feelings

Of course there would be arrests. The police would just grab the nearest person and arrest them, then you would get the stupid arses line-up in the journal, a la any derby game at the SOL. And then the southern based media would be justified in taking even more of the piss out of us wouldn't they?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

A quick pitch invasion all pointing towards the fat one singing you fat cockney b****** should get the message across loud and clear.

We cannot sit by and let this f***er think he is welcome. Extaordinary times extraordinary measures

That's a very sensible idea. :rolleyes:

And you think you're just gonna be let back into the stands after that? Seriously grow up

A quick pitch invasion all pointing towards the fat one singing you fat cockney b****** should get the message across loud and clear.

We cannot sit by and let this f***er think he is welcome. Extaordinary times extraordinary measures

:lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

That's a very sensible idea. :rolleyes:

And you think you're just gonna be let back into the stands after that? Seriously grow up

Yes i do. I guarantee 100% that one of the first things the new owners will do is reinstate those people who vented their anger. Secondly it wouldnt bother me that much if i didnt have to give MA any more money, most of our games will be on sky/bbc!

Jesus christ, you do realise that Ashley realises we want him out, and is actively trying to sell the club? Do you really think that a bunch of thugs worming their way onto the pitch, shouting a bunch of insults before being hauled away is going to do anything but make us look stupid?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Jesus christ, you do realise that Ashley realises we want him out, and is actively trying to sell the club? Do you really think that a bunch of thugs worming their way onto the pitch, shouting a bunch of insults before being hauled away is going to do anything but make us look stupid?

Im not talking about a bunch of thugs, more a collective gathering of supporters in their thousands who want rid of a tyrant in a democratic free society!

Guest icemanblue

I'm confused, there is some form of football match going on today?

I'm shocked, you're not going?

I'm waiting for the Barca match.

Barca have an NFL team now?

In all seriousness, you live in Newcastle, yes?

Still defending your master.

Im not talking about a bunch of thugs, more a collective gathering of supporters in their thousands who want rid of a tyrant in a democratic free society!

:lol:

Still defending your master.

Wtf are you talking about you cretin? :lol: I hate Ashley, he's a cunt who's fucked out club.

I live in your mother

Guest icemanblue

I live in your mother

Cracking.

Awfully defensive about this, aren't you. Not going to play the 'poor' card? Debilitating fear of large crowds?