Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Harper

Simpson     Khizanishvili      S.Taylor     Enrique

Smith

Guthrie                             Gutierrez

Nolan

Harewood                Lovenkrands

Subs- Krul, Tozer, Geremi, Butt, Lua Lua, Carroll, Ranger

Should start with Harewood and Lovenkrands up top IMO. Carroll and Ranger have had alot of outings and should be rested this week. Plenty of pace up front and with Nolan in a free role again we should have no trouble scoring.

Guest toonlass

Their manager sounds like he is really looking forward to playing against us and when I read this it made me smile. Really positive comments from him.

"This is the first game any of us looked for when the fixtures came out in the summer. Newcastle away is something special for our club.

"It's what I call one of those special occasions, one of those days we and the supporters look forward to and get excited about.

"They are a team of millionaires and most of them are established Premiership stars. They've moved some out, like Michael Owen and Obafemi Martins, but they've also brought some in and not a lot has changed.

"It's a fantastic opportunity for us to show what we can do against a top side and we have to go there and be positive and give them a game.

"There are 3,000 people going from Bristol and we owe it to them to give it a right go. I've told the lads they have to enjoy the whole experience and show they can handle that Premier League challenge."

Their manager sounds like he is really looking forward to playing against us and when I read this it made me smile. Really positive comments from him.

"This is the first game any of us looked for when the fixtures came out in the summer. Newcastle away is something special for our club.

"It's what I call one of those special occasions, one of those days we and the supporters look forward to and get excited about.

"They are a team of millionaires and most of them are established Premiership stars. They've moved some out, like Michael Owen and Obafemi Martins, but they've also brought some in and not a lot has changed.

"It's a fantastic opportunity for us to show what we can do against a top side and we have to go there and be positive and give them a game.

"There are 3,000 people going from Bristol and we owe it to them to give it a right go. I've told the lads they have to enjoy the whole experience and show they can handle that Premier League challenge."

This will bite them in the arse.  Why the fuck would you play for your fans?  Play to your fucking strengths you stupid, stupid bald bastard.

This will bite them in the arse.  Why the f*** would you play for your fans?  Play to your f***ing strengths you stupid, stupid bald b******.

It is fair comment tbh. I think what he means that they are taking a large following with them & they will come at us rather than put the bus.

Guest Phil K

It is fair comment tbh. I think what he means that they are taking a large following with them & they will come at us rather than put the bus.

QPR had a go, and it didn't do them any harm !