Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Everything has changed for the Newcastle fans; they were truly shocking at the back against Blackpool, could have lost the game 0-4 and were worried sick about us pitching up with 2 wingers and KJ, now the have a new 'Wor Jackie' in the form of a surrender monkey who has scored 1, (fortunate), goal and all of a sudden they are going to win the Champions League within 2 years.

From that Stoke forum, probably the least informed post i've ever read.

Just a random thought: since this is the first generation of footballers since people like Wenger revolutionised footballer's diets, does that mean the era of most players retiring near 35 is over? will we see carrying on until 39 or 40 as the norm?

I think your speedy players will still start to lose there edge around there early 30s mark, cannot realy see a scientific diet maintaining your youthful pace.

But I suppose it depends on how well a footballer sticks to his diet and looks after himself in his spare time.

Everything has changed for the Newcastle fans; they were truly shocking at the back against Blackpool, could have lost the game 0-4 and were worried sick about us pitching up with 2 wingers and KJ, now the have a new 'Wor Jackie' in the form of a surrender monkey who has scored 1, (fortunate), goal and all of a sudden they are going to win the Champions League within 2 years.

stupid twat.

stupid twat.

Was anyone ever "worried sick" about Stoke? :lol:

It will be a tough game, and no doubt a completely different test to Villa or Everton, but at home there aren't many teams that would make me "worry sick".

Haha that Stoke fan is truly f******

Full quote...

All will depend on our injury situation, if we can put the same team out that started against West Ham we could, with application, cause some serious damage to their confidence and get a very good 3 points 

How Moyes didn't set Everton to stretch them on the flanks is a mystery beyond even Sherlock Holmes and his powers of deduction, Blackpool did it with Ormorod, Campbell and Varney on approx 6 occasions; all he had to do was watch the DVD of the game to realize how fragile they are.

Newcastle were equally poor at the back against Everton; Purch poor and booked, Enrique getting caught up field time and again and the center paring going walk about, they just didn't get punished for it.

Alas, it looks like Pennant, Walters and KJ may all struggle to be fit and TP will return to Rory on the right and 2 holding in MF, (Whelan and Whitehead), Wilson and possibly Ric up front on his own. 1-1 at best with that set up, however with a bit of freeing up on the injury front all could be so much different, 0-3 .

I live in hope I know and my life would be much more bearable at work if gave them a good hammering; how I can be expected to go to work on Monday if it all goes pear shaped for us I just don't know  I'll just have to ask Malcolm for Liberty's email address.

"Enrique getting caught up field time

Which explains why Ossman put in all of 0 crosses from the byline all game.

For the Stoke game i'd be slightly worried about Ethrington once Perch get's his customary yellow card, other than that though they havn't got much going forward bar set pieces. Jones realy isn't the goal-scoring machine Stoke fans seem to believe they've signed, Pennant is a doubt (and would be in Jose's pocket anyway) and the rest of there midfield options are woefull.

I'm not getting ahead of myself because anything can happen in football, but we realy should get 3 points here.

Have people seen that video doing the rounds of the Brazilian dude scoring an OG with his ass? :lol:

Really, I still can't figure out how he physically struck the ball to get that finish...

Marca has an article on it: http://www.marca.com/blogs/fuera-de-juego/2010/09/23/video-autogol-marcado-haciendo-una.html

(It's Marca so I guess I can link to a page of theirs hosting a video?)